[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - TN VS. KY scenario built up Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

TN VS. KY scenario built up

Place to share ideas on Scenarios for skirmishes.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

TN VS. KY scenario built up

Postby grandaddy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:46 pm

So the scenario is done and im pitching it to a few people to get this game going and big!
SCENARIO:
The worlds natural resourses have dwendled down to nothing and has cause the worlds to economically and politically collaps. The United States is in civil war and most of the states suseeded from the union to divide into different countries. The north to west is now called the United Northern Republic with its capitol in california. The United States of America is intact by the South (due to washington dc).
united-states-map.jpg
united-states-map.jpg (55.24 KiB) Viewed 7348 times

Scientist in Tennessee have discovered new ways of oil refinment and The UNR President has ordered units in Kentucky to break into the border and grab these scientist to make the UNR an economic monopolizer. Bad Karma (in the works now) will be the last stronghold for Tennessee and where the scientist will be held. That strong hold is held by the most elite teams that Tennessee has to offer. Kentucky's mission is to get into that strong hold and get those scientist.

This game is going to be held by a point system and have lots of objectives. We have plans for airstrikes and incourage vehicles to be brought out.teams will be named from both states as mvt (most valuable team). Train and prepare your teams for success. If alot of people respond, get this game out there and register it would be no problem to get big sponcers.And REMEMBER it is to help out for a good cause (wounded warrior project).

grandaddy

Re: TN VS. KY scenario built up

Postby zackattack » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 am

my team will be there to play if price to play is not to high
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby grandaddy » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:18 pm

the price will be 25 to 30. im trying to get a good chunk to wounded warrior. im literally just trying to get a date figured out with bad karma.
grandaddy

Postby asdetevo » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:36 am

i've got my team ready
And when he gets to Heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell,
"One more soldier reporting, sir,
I've served my time in Hell."

One shot, One kill
Echo 1 ASR
CA G36K
Smith & Wesson M&P 40
asdetevo

Postby -EAF- » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Here is a thought, Why not have it in both states? I mean it is TN vs KY so why not have it first at BK and end up in a big field in KY? If KY fails to complete the mission TN attacks KY for trying to steal our guys but if they do succeed then TN goes back to retrieve them? I know that sounds like more work but I think it would be worth it and fair to both states.

Just my 2cents.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby zackattack » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:59 pm

total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby Willowind » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Any more info about this game?
Willowind

Postby Smartkid312 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Same question as the last guy but I do like having fields in both states participate and we have the sane score counter and Tennessee will win.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby zackattack » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Tennessee always wins we are winners unto ourselves.
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby gman130 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Yea the two states idea would be totally awesome....count me in if this gets worked out and scheduled!!!
No man fears to kneel before the God he trusts. Without faith, without belief in something, what are we? -Clive Owen

STAY FROSTY

OP: Jungler Fury- vet. (VC)

G&G M14 ver.4
gman130

Return to Scenarios