the I'm back page

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

the I'm back page

Postby 11Bravo » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:34 am

I have closed and deleted the "I'm back" page due to the heated direction it was heading.
Jared, when you come right out and start name calling and getting unruly, you get yourself looked upon negatively. Not to mention you can get yourself banned from the forums for such behavior. You dont want to keep safety as a top priority, thats on you and needs to stay at whatever private games you can find that will allow you to wear safety glasses. We will not allow unsafe game play in any fashion at our fields or at our own private games! All I can say to you sir, is good luck and I really hope you dont do any serious injury to yourself.
Guys, he's just not gonna listen and we know how to deal with teen age mentality of "I know everything". Ignore it. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink it. Dont stress yourselves on the ones that wont listen. Focus on those that will.
People, if you dont have proper eye protection and dont follow the simple safety rules that are recognized by the mass's as written in the confederation page, you WILL NOT be allowed to fall in with the rest of the people on our fields. You will be turned around, shown the way out and told to leave. You dont have to go home, but you be staying here!
Lets keep it safe people!

GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Return to Tri-Cities, TN