Tri-Cites players...

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Tri-Cites players...

Postby 11Bravo » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:22 am

is it just me, or have you guys step up your game lately? This past Sunday, you guys pushed harder and played so much more aggressive then in past games. I like what I see and am very impressed with your performance. Great job!
Ya'll keep on coming out and tell a friend or five to come out and join in. Numbers are looking good this year and our local airsoft is making a massive come back! Your all a huge part of these games being what they are. But I really want to impress upon you all, that your gaming has taken a noticeable turn in recent weeks. Your playing better as a community. Your tactics have improved, your motivation has improved and your honor is top notch. Calling your hits, keeping your tempers in control, and being safe has made for the best season I've been in yet!
Keep kicking some butt and taking names! The Malitia will start showing its appreciation to the players soon. Not gonna tell you the hows or the whats, but you will all know when its going down. We have some really cool ideas in the mix and one really BIG idea in the works! If I tell you any more than that, I'd have to kill you! :lol:

GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Return to Tri-Cities, TN