[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Tri-Cities team list Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Tri-Cities team list

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Re: Tri-Cities team list

Postby RATS » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Cold Vengeance Airsoft of Rogersville(formally know as the RATS)

RIP Big D
jake dowell not forgotten!

operation dday veteran
call us the bastards!

1ST TENNESSEE CAVALRY REGIMENT
CVA GET SOME
RATS

Postby Itsuko » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:43 pm

My Dobyns-Bennett High School group has about 20 people, about 10 of which are actually interested/able to play.
Itsuko

Postby S.E.R.E. » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Last edited by S.E.R.E. on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.E.R.E.

Postby broken9597 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:46 am

broken9597

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Well welcome to the Tri-City's guys, play hard and have fun!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby SPARKDOGG » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Choo Choo....Ok, this thread may be alttile old, but this got really derailed. I have noticed a trended with certain ones on derailing.

If you were just getting on this forum and you saw a thread marked "Tri-Cities team list" and instead its a high school derailment of epic purportions. I would think twice about attending local events. Come on guys?? I dont want to be a dick.... but i will... :)

A message from your friendly local forum mod. Please do not respond, because this is an auto generated message.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby SPARKDOGG » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Double post cant hurt nothing. I am removing some of this trainwreak and would like to encourage those to post up alittle more detail about your team. I.E. - Name, number of members, location, fields/events attended (on a regular basis), web site, etc.

This is could info to have out there. Retailers may be more intrusted, others may want to start teams, others may open fields. But they will only do this if they know their is a market. So save high school for school.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby sargcj » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:25 pm

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Postby broken9597 » Tue May 03, 2011 5:33 pm

We are Team Mushin:

NAME-- Team Mushin
Members : 16
Avg Age of members: 30
Primary Field(s): Classified
Website(IF) http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pag ... 8967090944

"Mushin": english translation "no-mindedness", is a mental state into which very highly trained martial artists are said to enter during combat. a Zen expression meaning mind of no mind and is also referred to as the state of "no-mindness". That is, a mind not fixed or occupied by thought or emotion and thus open to everything. Mushin is achieved when a person's mind is free from thoughts of anger, fear, or ego during combat or everyday life. There is an absence of discursive thought and judgment, so the person is totally free to act and react towards an opponent without hesitation and without disturbance from such thoughts. At this point, a person relies not on what they think should be the next move, but what is their trained natural reaction or what is felt intuitively. It is not a state of relaxed, near-sleepfulness, however. The mind could be said to be working at a very high speed, but with no intentions, plans or direction.
Come get some! lol
broken9597

Postby drtsniper » Tue May 03, 2011 6:55 pm

green giants airsoft
green giants airsoft
19th Tennessee Infantry Regiment

i am a quiet professional, what are you?
Do you have what it takes to be the meanest, badest in God's whole kingdom?
semper fi til i die
drtsniper

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Mon May 09, 2011 3:06 pm

--Tri-Cities Rebellion--
Members : currently I have 4 members. Me, James Malone, Gary, and James Miller
Avg Age of members: 14-17
Primary Field: TAS
Info:
T.C.R (Tri-Cities Rebellion) was formed after the airsoft team S.T.A.R.S broke apart. The team was created by JT_MCLOVIN and Splam11 because we were tired off the airsoft drama. The team was formed for the people who wanted to have fun in the sport and not worry about the realism and the gun critics. T.C.R is all about enjoying airsoft, no matter the experience or the brand of gun. We require the least amount of things needed to join a team. Our rules are simple and straight to the point and we accept anyone that meets our requirements. Must be atleast 13, must have a weapon thats not a crossman, and must be willing to work as a team. Private Message me or call/text 276-791-0801 to join.
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby SPARKDOGG » Tue May 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Looks good guys, come guys I know there are more of you, use the same formatt as these other guys, and I will clean up the tread and stick it.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby jwoodby1983 » Tue May 10, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm not on a team but im really wanting to join one. I will be there on April 21st to represent
BOLT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
sniping is poetry in slow motion, up until you pull the trigger

Team Yukuza- Designated Marksman
Upgraded KJW M700 hpa beast
UTG m324-Sniper Pos Springer
CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby Killshot23 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 pm

My teams name is Tri Ops and there are seven of us but we looking to get bigger and better so if anyone is interested in joining please contact me and we will be glad to give ya a shot
Killshot23

Postby 11Bravo » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:05 pm

NAME-- Forrests Tennessee Rifles (FTR)
Members : 13 (and growing)
Avg Age of members: 22
Primary Field(s): Grab Some Fun, Classified Locations, ROAD TRIP!!!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

PreviousNext

Return to Tri-Cities, TN