[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Field/Store in Gate City, VA Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Field/Store in Gate City, VA

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Field/Store in Gate City, VA

Postby SCPaintball » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:12 am

I had just recently found this site and I had been slow to post up.

SC Paintball is located about 8 miles out of Gate City, VA.

We have a 10 acre wooded area and a 4 acre wooded area to play airsoft at. We are working to make it a better place towards airsoft this year. I will keep updating you on the progress.

We also sell airsoft products. We are an authorized distributor for Palco Sports, and a few other smaller companies.

Look up ScPball on Facebook also.

SCPaintball

Re: Field/Store in Gate City, VA

Postby 11Bravo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:41 am

Very nice! I'll be in touch with the field Monday or Tuesday and make arrangements to go check out the property. Looking forward to it!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby grimreaperx2 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:26 pm

O hell yeah.

I live in VA and sometimes the drive to TN is pretty tedious, but if this can work then I think make it many more games. But then again I have only been able to make it to one game so far. Me and my killas are ready to come down TN to kick some more butt soon.
grimreaperx2

Postby S.E.R.E. » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:10 pm

SC Paintball, how exactly do ya get to the field? From say Interstate 81
S.E.R.E.

Postby SCPaintball » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:20 pm

SCPaintball

Postby S.E.R.E. » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:49 am

Thanks
S.E.R.E.

Postby BirdWatcher7887 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Aaron and SC Paintball have my endorsement. It might seem a little tricky to get to the Field/Store but it is well worth the drive. The view from Copper Ridge is awesome and it seems like a magnet for Military Aircraft especially Navy and Marine Corps that train in the area.

It seems funny about Palco getting situated after all the trademark lawsuits and CBP crackdowns on Airsoft Imports. I hope that now that they have positioned themselves on top in the USA that the quality of their Airsoft Products will reach collector and serious player levels.

Aaron, I wish that the Copperheads Airsoft Team had taken off in Scott County. Maybe the economy will get stronger and prices for Airsoft gear will get reasonable. The days of Military Surplus Gear is just about over too. I wish you all the luck in the world with your recreation oriented business. Thank you for supporting Airsoft during these hard times.

Hope to see you soon.
Support the Troops. Support COIN!
BirdWatcher7887

Return to Tri-Cities, TN