[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - New Active Tri-Cities Team/Corporation Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

New Active Tri-Cities Team/Corporation

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

New Active Tri-Cities Team/Corporation

Postby TNrebel » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Gentlemen,
Myself and "Guy" have founded a new team/corporation.
Green Giants Airsoft.
We are active and some of us will be in attendance this sunday, March 6th.
We are of course not new to this area for those of you who dont know. Most of you know Guy and myself.
We've been training for some time now and are battle ready. :twisted: See you all sunday!!

Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Re: New Active Tri-Cities Team/Corporation

Postby TankScout » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Welcome to a brave new world gentlemen!
Echo Company
Wannabe Sniper/DM
I don't care how cool you think you are...unless you have stormtrooper armor.
There's tough, and there's internet forum tough!
TankScout

Postby Guy » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:00 pm

This team is unique in that we have no real designated leader. We only have representatives, which are Clay and myself. The leadership role alternates to give everyone experience.

If you think you'd be interested, shoot me or TNrebel a PM. Slots are LIMITED!!
Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby 21cubs » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:52 pm

How old are you guys?
21cubs

Postby TNrebel » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:45 pm

19 and 20.
Since you bring up age how old are you?
We've been in this along time brother.
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby 21cubs » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:12 pm

17. I was just trying to see how other teams develope at what age. I have heard from alot of people that people our age cant do well with teams, but it looks like we are having great sucess! :D you with your alls team and me with starting mine, I think we are doing pretty good myself! :D
21cubs

Postby TNrebel » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Definately. Look forward to working with you.
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby S.E.R.E. » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:31 pm

It's really not a matter of age for airsoft players.
It's a matter of maturity, honor and dependability.
Really pretty simple.
If you display these traits it is noticed.

Peace
S.E.R.E.

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:03 pm

yeah, like sere said, team S.T.A.R.S has players from 13-24.
its all about how you act and how well you work with others that makes a team.
Thats all Im saying
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby The gingerbread man » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:14 am

"E pluribus unum"
FTR
_____.;"""""""";.
___.:;I`o``o``I;:.
___u`I```O```I`u
_____I_______I
_____u u u u u
The gingerbread man

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:19 am

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby The gingerbread man » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:57 pm

no i am not a star i am a MMM huray
"E pluribus unum"
FTR
_____.;"""""""";.
___.:;I`o``o``I;:.
___u`I```O```I`u
_____I_______I
_____u u u u u
The gingerbread man

Postby drtsniper » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 pm

i am now a member of green giant airsoft. we have many good players that have lots of game experience. the honor and respect of our group is a rarity. we have very mature players for our ages. our team practices and attends games on a regular basis. we have players that have been to the biggest games in airsoft. if this sounds like something you would like. shoot Guy or TNRebel a PM.
green giants airsoft
19th Tennessee Infantry Regiment

i am a quiet professional, what are you?
Do you have what it takes to be the meanest, badest in God's whole kingdom?
semper fi til i die
drtsniper

Return to Tri-Cities, TN