[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - high school airsoft team Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

high school airsoft team

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

high school airsoft team

Postby The gingerbread man » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Central still rules

or at soccer anyways

Last edited by The gingerbread man on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"E pluribus unum"
FTR
_____.;"""""""";.
___.:;I`o``o``I;:.
___u`I```O```I`u
_____I_______I
_____u u u u u
The gingerbread man

Re: high school grudge match

Postby thejohnson98 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:31 pm

eh, you guys can have soccer. Saying someone is the best at soccer is like saying that the french are best at losing wars. You may be the best at something, but if that something is embarrassing, it still puts you down as a loser. And TN High.
Remember children this is just airsoft.
thejohnson98

Postby Duy556 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Wes, I wouldn't post high school disputes on here. It's just the wrong place IMO.

I could care less about high school competition.
Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Postby The gingerbread man » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:47 pm

"E pluribus unum"
FTR
_____.;"""""""";.
___u`I```O```I`u
_____I_______I
_____u u u u u
The gingerbread man

Postby sargcj » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:49 pm

I agree with Duy, kinda dumb (no offense) unless you're gonna have an airsoft match with the theme of schools as teams lol... but then there are still better ways to go about hosting/advertising such a game >.>
otherwise keep these kinda convos in in more appropriate locations such as PM, IM, Skype/chatrooms, etc.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Postby slayersamone » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:55 pm

I GOT IT!!! lets play soccer with airsoft guns!!! or mabye play a form of football. you know Scenario foot ball :shock: :shock: :shock: lol!!!
OP: Fulda Gap 2008
OP: Jungle Furry
2011 Vietnam Patrol: Fall of Saigon
OP: Fulda Gap 2010
OP: Fulda Gap 2011
slayersamone

Postby Devildog » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:21 pm

I know!!! We could NOT do this absolutely retarded idea above ^^^^^
Forrest's TN Rifles 43rd Regiment "Boone's Rifles-The Grey Ghosts"
Mtn. Men Malitia

"Ghost" Balaclava

KWA M4A1 Carbine, Tan furniture

Cerebral Hemorrhoids, is what occurs when one has his head up his arse too long
Devildog

Postby slayersamone » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:29 pm

UHH hurtful much lol i was just trying to get a laugh outta someone lol i bet though if you put some work behind it you could do some kinda football game like scenario.
slayersamone

Postby The gingerbread man » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:36 pm

i think it is funny

but seriously we should do a high school vs high school game or band together and convince the school board to let high school get airsoft teams if we get enough people it is possible
"E pluribus unum"
FTR
_____.;"""""""";.
___u`I```O```I`u
_____I_______I
_____u u u u u
The gingerbread man

Postby slayersamone » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:38 pm

good luck man when i was in school a bunch of my buddies and i tried to do that and it went over like a lead balloon. i mean im not telling you to just give up and not do it. have at it try to do what we couldnt. just forewarn its not going to be easy.
slayersamone

Postby The gingerbread man » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:42 pm

i know this wont be my first boxing match with the school board and i have a good track record of winning

meaning 1 for 1 and we won a salad bar in fifth grade
"E pluribus unum"
FTR
_____.;"""""""";.
___u`I```O```I`u
_____I_______I
_____u u u u u
The gingerbread man

Postby Irishman » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:51 pm

HAHAHA! The school board doesn't even let us get by with snow days. Nevertheless the problem of idiots like me running around the school shooting everything!Just saying.They would have A HUGE safety problem with kids shooting each other, with cops in the mix.But go ahead and try,Whats the worst they could do?But we must have a war school vs. school.And since I'm confident I'm one of the only kids who go to science hill and play airsoft it just makes it that much easier for me :wink:
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby shadow99117 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Well, if one ore two local schools could get an airsoft team, it would be much easier to convince the other schools to create one.
My arsenal:
VFC MK18 mod 0
G&P M14 DMR (a myriad of problems)
G&G Sportline blowback M4
KWA M9 PTP
DE Trishot shotgun
Galaxy MP5K (totally FUBAR)
shadow99117

Re: high school airsoft team

Postby The gingerbread man » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:09 pm

agreed if you want to give it a shot and will back me post up and list your school and and year

CENTRAL

Freshman

ya ya i know who cares if i am a freshy
"E pluribus unum"
FTR
_____.;"""""""";.
___u`I```O```I`u
_____I_______I
_____u u u u u
The gingerbread man

Re: high school airsoft team