[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - high school airsoft team Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

high school airsoft team

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Re: high school airsoft team

Postby Duy556 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Sophomore

I have no problem with Freshman, as long as they act mature. Unforunately that's not the case with everyone, especially those in my 4th pd class. 30 freshman, 5 sophomores. Most of the "children" in there treat the class like a 4yr old day care. They are loud, obnoxious, throw trash, and generally disrespectful. They talk during the lesson, and the teacher is too nice to do anything about it.

Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Postby Guy » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Jesus Christ.

I dropped out of school after the eighth grade. I would stay home on the weekdays, endlessly browsing the internet until my mind was in a trance from the humming of my computer. Occasionally, my parents would give me a mini-rake and let me comb our shag carpet before they held their upper-middle class social gatherings of some of the brightest minds and some of the stupidest people. They were the kind of people who would blankly stare at you and then jolt you with a strike, grab you by the arms and ask you the kind of sh!t like "Why are we here, man? What is life?" Followed by a detailed expression of their beliefs - within them lay some very valid points. You don't talk to these people, you listen. It was then I decided that the middle class was the most powerful class, as they had the willpower and the knowledge to change the world. Formerly I would hang with indians, but from then and on the white man was my new best friend. I ditched my Cherokee brothers - just kidding, I'm on the Baker roll hehehe
congrats you've survived my drunken rambling
Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby TNrebel » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:43 pm

piss on the indians
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby TankScout » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:23 am

If your HS team/club idea has any chance it lies in the JROTC realm.

Oh, and I find it hilarious for y'all to be equating any HS class as being more mature with age. In my subbing experience the sophomores were the worst, followed by the seniors, then the freshmen, then juniors. Thank God I'll be teaching in college this fall!

If it helps any you could point out that ETSU now has an Airsoft Club. Contact MajorHarrison about that.
Echo Company
Wannabe Sniper/DM
I don't care how cool you think you are...unless you have stormtrooper armor.
There's tough, and there's internet forum tough!
TankScout

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:11 am

:?:
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby Guy » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:16 am

Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby TNrebel » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:13 am

Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby thejohnson98 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:25 pm

JROTC has little or no chance of wanting involvement in any such thing. JROTCs officially not supposed to be involved with teaching kids too much about tactics, or the like, and i dont think airsoft would fly with them, considering they wont even let us have .22 rifles for marksmanship teams.
Remember children this is just airsoft.
thejohnson98

Postby Itsuko » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm not big into high school rivalry, but I do think that a school vs school game would be a blast. I'd be willing to tackle the schoolboard- I don't have any experience with them, but I'm one of the top students in my school, so they'd t least listen- though I'm not altogether sure it would be necessary. Just set a date, tell all your friends, have them tell their friends, and we all meet up at TAS for a melee.
So say we all.
Itsuko

Postby thejohnson98 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Melee battle royale ? Hmmm.... im liking it.
Remember children this is just airsoft.
thejohnson98

Postby TankScout » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:50 pm

The less you tell government the better. :wink:
Echo Company
Wannabe Sniper/DM
I don't care how cool you think you are...unless you have stormtrooper armor.
There's tough, and there's internet forum tough!
TankScout

Postby The gingerbread man » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:03 pm

"E pluribus unum"
FTR
_____.;"""""""";.
___.:;I`o``o``I;:.
___u`I```O```I`u
_____I_______I
_____u u u u u
The gingerbread man

Re: high school grudge match

Postby nofear15115 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 pm

VHS has only 8-10 people that is really into airsoft, I would not mind a school vs. school game every once and awhile but I would like more than a 10 on 10 match. Right now we have 3-4 people that are going to be having there first game on the 19th, but will still only be around 15 people out of idk 350+ students. I we also have a few freshmen that need to f*****g grow up and that's where it would get out of hand so it would be nearly impossible to have more than 2 steady, controlled games. Not only that, but don't forget out of school activities like band, choir, etc...
Anyway that's my opinion on the subject...

BTW, from VHS! :D
Last edited by nofear15115 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR
VFC MK18
nofear15115

Postby that ethan guy » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:34 pm

G.G.A.C

As the warrior poet Ice-Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."
that ethan guy

Location: Awesomeville, TN. (Actually just Kpt. It's not that great)

Postby nofear15115 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:50 pm

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR
VFC MK18
nofear15115

PreviousNext

Return to Tri-Cities, TN