[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation Outbreak:april 16th Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation Outbreak:april 16th

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Operation Outbreak:april 16th

Postby RATS » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm

OPERATION OUTBREAK
April 16th 2011
this game is an INVITE ONLY GAME, i hate to do everyone like that but this field is brand new, we have to try a game with the numbers we desire to see how its gonna hold up. so if you have not recieved an invite, at least enjoy the teaser posted above. If you think your presence is needed at this game and youve not received an invite, shoot me,saint,or 11 bravo a PM.
there is a chrono station, (if someone can bring a chrono were good to go)
plenty of parking
full electricity all over the field, for charging etc

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN INVITED:
heres the info you will need:
3 teams: victims, zombies, extermination squad

GOALS/stipulations:

Victims: victims must fight their way to the safe zone, keeping in mind that the 3 teams all eliminate each other.
if safe zone is reached, must wait 10 minutes for evac, so fight hard and hold your ground. must have at least 7 players at evac, to evac. 1 man on evac isnt really saving the human race. 7 men, 10 mins
victims will start out with pistols or shotguns or unarmed
rifles/aegs will be stored at a designated "armory", must get to the armory in order to use rifles/aegs
when/if armory is taken, ammo is limited to 600rds per player. (generally 1 hicap, or 5 or so mids)
ammo and bonus weapon crates will be hidden throughout the field, these are essential for victims to find in order to survive
if tagged by a zombie, u must sit where tagged
while sitting a zombie can turn you into a zombie by wrapping tape/rope around your wrist
if turned, u must go to zombie spawn and lay down any weapons you have and respawn as a zombie
teammates can turn u human again if they shoot u, and while your down heal you
if shot, respawn. victims must respawn in groups of 7. this will keep alot of ppl off the field at one time. it will kinda be like alternates on basketball. thats how fast were gonna go down.

Zombies: zombies tag as many live players as possible, turn them, and dominate.
if hit as a zombie, sit for the givin time limit. 30 seconds. ZOMBIES DO NOT DIE PERMANANTLY
there will be 1 spot that is effective on a zombie, the chest. a target will be put on zombies chest, when hit, zombie goes down.
as soon as the zombies time is over he gets up and resumes.
after 3 hits and sit downs, zombie must respawn
how zombies win: turn as many ppl as u can, and eventually outnumber the opposing forces. if zombie numbers hit 25 Zs, thats game over Zs win

Extermination Squad: carry as much ammo as you can, you will start in a location of your choosing
you will not enter the game immediately,1 minute after game start, must announce that you have been sent in to clean up the infected area, and begin killing everything that moves
your mission is to prevent the victims from getting to safe zone. if the victims make it to the safe zone, they must wait there 5 minutes for evac. you will have 5 minutes to take them out
if hit, by victim player, respawn in groups of 3
if tagged by zombie u must sit where tagged
while sitting a zombie can turn you into a zombie by wrapping tape/rope around your wrist
if turned, u must go to zombie spawn and lay down any weapons you have and respawn as a zombie
teammates can turn u human again if they shoot u, and while your down heal you
unlimited heals
must go back and pick up weapons at zombie spawn if healed
how EXT Sqd wins: kill every player on both opposing teams (just once)
after the EXT kills every other player 1 time, they have "eliminated all hostiles" and they win. how were gonna keep up with that, my idea is a sign sheet at both opposing respawns, refs will check periodically, every player will sign there name the 1ST time they respawn. so ie (10 Vs, + 10 Zs +10 names on each paper =20 names===everyone was eliminated once..resulting in EXT victory

just to be clear:
Vs-respawn in groups of 7 ie (if 4 ppl are respawning they must wait until 3 more ppl get hit, when there are 7 ppl at the spawn point, those 7 can resume gaming.
EXTs-same applies but in groups of 3
Zs-respawn like hell! left and right
i took away the medic rule as far as getting shot. now the medic soley heals your zombie bites.
if u get shot u respawn.

hidden bonuses:
on the field you may come across marked boxes with a suprise inside!
may include: pistols, shotguns, rifles, knives, ammo, extra revives, extra heals, written hints of places of intrest, booby traps, anything really.
some weapons are better then others, some may not even work, so inspect what you find!

OUTSIDE OF BUILDINGS: full auto is fine
350fps or under-15 feet
350/380 -25 feet
380/400+ -50ft

INSIDE OF BUILDINGS: semi auto only
5-7 feet, safety kill.
i know this is close but you would have to see inside of the building to really see how close some spaces are.

the schedule:
900-i will be arriving on field
930-everyone else should be showing up/breifing for outbreak/deathmatch
1000-the outbreak
1130-1200-end of outbreak/lunch time
1230-100- breifing on next few games/decide what we wanna run
130-game 2, and so forth.

i strongly suggest a full face mask, but full seal goggles are the minimum
NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 CAN PLAY, this was a stipulation given by the insurance company. sorry to those this leaves out
field fee:$10
lunch: 2 hot dogs, chips, and drink for $3 it aint bravos cookin but it is my ladies cookin so ur way good to go ;)
startin at 930-1000am, but games will ensue alllll day
fees will go to:the carters valley fire dept and the zombies.
everyone invited plz pm me for directions etc

saint, bravo, check it and make sure nothing needs to be tweaked or changed.

Last edited by RATS on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.
RIP Big D
jake dowell not forgotten!

operation dday veteran
call us the bastards!

1ST TENNESSEE CAVALRY REGIMENT
CVA GET SOME
RATS

Re: Operation Outbreak:april 16th

Postby 11Bravo » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:08 am

Whats a "hidden heal?"
I alsways said I'd never play a zombie game, but this does sound pretty interesting. I'm down!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby Saint » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:33 am

Basically, he will have little goodies hidden in boxes around the field. A "Hidden Heal" will allow the Survivor/X-Squad medic to up their heal count +1. (Using D&D logic, find a chest, get cool stuff.)

Also, that's 2 high-caps, or 5 midcaps. (you know how much ammo your stuff holds. it should equal out at or as close to 600 as possible)

For a zombie game, this is pretty well planned out. If you want an invite, and didn't get one already, shoot us a PM. We're always wanting/needing more players as Zombies :twisted:
Mtn Men Malitia
Co-Founder Forrest's Tennessee Rifle's: Jonesborough Rifleman
Attended 2010 Airsoft Training Day
Fulda Gap: Nato: 4.3 (I Took a Nap At Fulda Gap)
D-Day 2010 German, D-Day 2009 United States
Halloween Hellfight 2008 Special Forces
Saint

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Lovin the idea!!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby RATS » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:29 pm

took a look at the field today, will give a link in a few, so u can see what the setup is like.
gonna be EXTREMELY tight quarters. im updatin the original post so heads up
RIP Big D

operation dday veteran
call us the bastards!

CVA GET SOME
RATS

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:54 pm

If you can, you should invite Dan and I! I would love to try this game out!
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby RATS » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:32 pm

as of right now we have the numbers we were lookin for. gotta basically see how it would work with that, before we have everyone comin out. maybe next time guys
RIP Big D

operation dday veteran
call us the bastards!

CVA GET SOME
RATS

Postby TomCruise » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Hmm, I really dont think you have the right amount of people. your sorta forget about inviting Tomcruise to the party :*(

So if you had me.... then you would have the correct amount...

I love...

zombie...

games....

enough said (btw im 17)
TomCruise

Postby ccetsu » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 am

Count my 5 in! We would prefer extermination, but are down for whichever is needed.
ccetsu

Postby sargcj » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:06 pm

If you think anybody might need some supplies let me know via PM I can schedule that day to come out with some BBs and whatnot... Its a few weeks away I may have more than BBs goggles and water by then, I'm not sure yet. I wouldn't be playing, at the most I'd probably bring my camera to take some pictures, my friend my be with me to help but if you're at capacity on players then that's no biggie I can use him as slave labor lol. If you're interested PM me we can discuss details. I definitely wanna support the chances of a new field in the region.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Postby RATS » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:07 pm

UPDATE!
after testing the field out with saint and bravo, i changed the respawn rules pertaining to victims and ext squad.
RIP Big D

operation dday veteran
call us the bastards!

CVA GET SOME
RATS

Postby RATS » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:36 pm

update:
lunch is not provided anymore, $3 gets ya 2 hot dogs, a drink, and a bag a chips.
also im gonna try to donate some stuff to get a raffle goin, just for kix
RIP Big D

operation dday veteran
call us the bastards!

CVA GET SOME
RATS

Return to Tri-Cities, TN