[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Stolen Vest Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Stolen Vest

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Stolen Vest

Postby Guy » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:54 pm

For those of you who don't know, I go to Dobyns Bennett. I drive a Jeep Wrangler etc etc.

Anyways, my friend left an OD green CIRAS replica with my Jeep today in the parking lot. I walk out of the building to see two f*ckers in my Jeep going through my stuff. They saw me coming, slammed the door and ran off. I tried to look for them with no luck, and decided reporting them to the police probably wasn't such a good idea.

The PC has several pouches and an upside down team HEAT patch. It's made by Condor. If any of you happen to see it at a game, local or private, please send me a PM. DB has a relatively large airsoft core - obviously some of them conduct themselves better than others - and due to that, you never know if the guy who stole it is indeed an airsofter or not.

Thanks guys.

Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Re: Stolen Vest

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:46 pm

I go to north but ill keep my eyes out for ya!!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby bigrik » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:25 pm

report them to law enforcement. Im sure a school like DB has camera that monitor the parking areas, its possible with that help you can find out who did it, and then...well lets say paybacks a bitch.
bigrik

Postby SOAP » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:26 pm

+1 for bigrik
Echo1 m14
jg s system with m203
jg bar10 for sale 15 dollers needs new sears
If its not tactical its not practical
Gunfire is the sound of freedom
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
SOAP

Postby Guy » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Only the main lot at DB has got cameras, and I'm unfortunately in a secondary lot. I will talk to an SRO tomorrow anyway. Thanks guys.
Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby TNrebel » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:31 pm

man i told you not to leave your sh!t unlocked. if i hear anything ill onfront them myslef.
not cool at all.
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby Guy » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:49 am

Well, my passenger door doesn't lock at all, and I'd rather them open the doors than cut the top off with a knife. But that's still messed up.
Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby DWRacing39 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 am

Unless your one of the preps no one at DB is gonna do a damn thing for you. Sorry but thats just how DB is. I hope you find it though.
Operation: Irene VI alum- Task Force Ranger sniper
Operation: Northern Wind V
Santa Vs Grinch 09'

Creator of Op: Jungle Fury
Sniper rifle tech.
M24 Sniper Weapon System. HPA powered.
Barrett M82 SASR
M4 DMR system.
DWRacing39

Postby 11Bravo » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:03 am

Dude! That sucks!!! I hate a thief! Was it Wyndal? Did you recognize anything? Would you recognize them if you see them again?
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby Guy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:14 am

Actually Geoff, a few people have told me it was Wyndal and one of his friends. Not even kidding. Looking back, it did look like him running away. I'm still working on it.
Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby that ethan guy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:30 am

G.G.A.C

As the warrior poet Ice-Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."
that ethan guy

Location: Awesomeville, TN. (Actually just Kpt. It's not that great)

Postby frogman » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 pm

go get those redneck stuff heads
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby Guy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Wiggers, you mean? :lol:
Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby frogman » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:53 pm

i guess so but i found a new vest though
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby Nognitsy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Bah don't fool around. Those Ciras vests are like 200 bucks on evike, right? I don't believe in revenge but given half a chance I'd lay hands on that vest again if I were you.
http://www.totmma.com

Solve Every Problem
Nognitsy

Next

Return to Tri-Cities, TN