[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Stolen Vest Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Stolen Vest

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Re: Stolen Vest

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:36 pm

hypothetically you could do what i hypothetically used to do and just hypothetically roll up to his hypothetical house kick in his hypothetical front door and take back whats hypothetically yours.

hypothetically that is.

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Hey i think thatd be hypothetically fun!!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby Guy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Last edited by Guy on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:14 pm

...well rnd up the boys and lets do this!!!.....hypothetically! Lolz
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby Seth T. » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:07 pm

[redneck moment]Anybody want to pay for me a plane ticket? I'll get my shotgun and pitchfork and we'll have a good ol' fashioned wigger lynchin![/redneck moment] In all seriousness though, it really is sad someone would do that. I wish you the best of luck in getting your vest back.
Seth T.

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Well thanks to Daulton I got dragged into the swat team lol
So any who I wouldnt mind helping you guys beat the heck out of some wanna be rap star. This world would be better off with out him any ways...and Im sure if he wants to bring his friends I can pull some farm raised country boys from East High School and we can have us a good ol' time. We'll hang em' up like pinatas and hopefully hit them so hard the stupidity falls out of there head. We will make them decient Americans in about 15 minutes.
:D
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby Guy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Hahaha I appreciate the enthusiasm and support guys. It's good to know yall have my back. But I promise, the dude's like a toothpick. I'll be fine. Besides, he's only got an issue with me. He's not directly done anything to you guys... Yet. If he ever shows up at a game, you can bet you'll get your turn.
Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby Irishman » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Good gosh Ty. That's uhh pretty violent there. If this does happen I'll bring some friends from greeneville! :twisted: But the best way to approach it would probably be to confront the guy and say that you saw him do it and that he should give it back before someone has to start something.
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:04 pm

I thnk maybe lets let Guy, handle this as he sees fit...
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby S.E.R.E. » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Guy, don't get yourself in hot water bubba. If your sure you have ID'ed the prick, take it to the police. Don't even fool with the school's admin. All you have to do is go swear out a warrent at the magistrate's office if your absolutly sure you have the right person identified. If you have any witnesses to back you up the magistrate could even give the cops a warrent to go search the dude's domicile. Let the cops go diggin in this dude's a$$. If they catch the guy he doesn't get just one quick a$$ kickin, he will get a very long one from the judicial system that could go on for years and follow him long into the future. I really hate a thief, they diserve as much punishment as possible.......... :twisted: .
S.E.R.E.

Postby TankScout » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Also keep in mind that this discussion is admissible as evidence of conspiracy to commit at least an assault if said action actually happens. But, then again I do look forward to buying your guns when you need bail money. Personally I'd trust that the kid is "cute" enough to find a "special friend" when he does end up in the big house.
Echo Company
Wannabe Sniper/DM
I don't care how cool you think you are...unless you have stormtrooper armor.
There's tough, and there's internet forum tough!
TankScout

Postby Lt. Dan » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Sere is right. Any action other than legal action and you will become the criminal in the eyes of the law. Tank is spot on too, anything posted online is admissible in court and can be viewed as a premeditated act of violence. Matter of fact, everyone involved in this discussion could be brought up on charges for not reporting it to authorities so play it cool fellas, especially since airsoft is involved. We all know some yuppy douche is just waiting for something like this to happen so they can actually get off their couch and go to work causing trouble for airsofters. I know most of you and your all good dudes. This guy has made his own bed, let him lie in it solo. Remember the ol boy who stole that M4 at PPN? Didnt take long for him to return it. 8)

Although it does suck this would be a simple misdemeanor since it is theft under a grand, are you sure he didnt take more,,, cough cough, wink wink, nudge nudge. :wink:
Lt. Dan

Location: On the Job while your playing soldier in pretend war-land

Postby S.E.R.E. » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Check Lt. Dan.

One other thing Guy, I am not sure what type of auto insurance that you have?
If the vehicle has collision and Comp you may be able to get at least part of the vest paid back.
Common COMP deductibles ar anywhere from $100 to $500 on most personal insurance policies.
Comp covers things like stolen car steros and the interior of the car in the instance of a robbery.
Most states require this Comp coverage in personal insurance policy's because it also covers fire.
If your vehicle has this coverage then you could recoup at least part of the cost of the vest.
You will need a police report fot the insurance co.
Oh, when it happened to me and I reported it to the insurance co with a police report, bang, everything was covered except $87 dollars that I had to come up with.
And it didn't count as a accident on my policy, thats covered under the collision part of your policy.

Don't go and get yerself in an assult trial. It ain't worth it.

Peace Out
S.E.R.E.

Postby Guy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:42 am

Thanks for the input, guys. At this point I've only asked the SROs once and they told me that nothing could be done due to lack of evidence. I think I might as well give the police downtown a call though and see if there isn't anything they can do before I take it into my own hands.

EDIT: I do have collision and comp, but wouldn't I need to prove the vest is stolen before I get paid anything?
Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby bigrik » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:49 am

Car insurance will likely not cover it unless it was bolted down. Thats how my comprehensive was when my jeep was entered and my stereo stolen many years ago.
bigrik

PreviousNext

Return to Tri-Cities, TN