[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - New Team in the Tri-Cities Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

New Team in the Tri-Cities

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Re: New Team in the Tri-Cities

Postby TNrebel » Tue May 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Ah you kids these days, saying you're in love thinking its never going to end. Its comical because it never lasts. Thats why i welcome the cheerleaders, volleyball players, and all the other daisy duke shorty shorts wearing hotties that come my way.

Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue May 03, 2011 12:45 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Tue May 03, 2011 1:08 pm

....i agree with clay, soooo i guess iam an infant... :mrgreen:
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue May 03, 2011 1:10 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Tue May 03, 2011 1:13 pm

iam just proving a point I LIKE WOMEN, relationships arent me bro srry have fun with one while the rest of enjoy all!!! :twisted: and if iam a cry baby then your a fetus! :mrgreen: jkjk
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue May 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Then dont call me asking for help man, but Im done talking to you and Clay, its getting you two no where and me pissed. Plus my tolerance level is low due to me being sick....if this keeps going on Im sure to snap on you two, and no one wants that too happen.
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby sargcj » Tue May 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Good God Guys Calm the bajesus down! we all gotta be a fun loving airsoft community, don't let personal crap get in the way of things, not to mention you all are off topic... Get back on topic and don't continue with the BS posts...

Seriously,

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Postby Irishman » Tue May 03, 2011 1:44 pm

*finds this thread* :shock: *reads all posts* :lol: *goes back to for sale thread* :roll:
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue May 03, 2011 1:48 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby Irishman » Tue May 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Come on Jt just keep your cool bro.Just because someone says something doesnt mean you have to care.
Irishman

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue May 03, 2011 1:55 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby Irishman » Tue May 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Haha i know your trying to get that part to me but I'm just glad you found it.I'm sick,I had to go to school today and yesterday,and got ISS for being tardy.How do ya think I feel? :lol:
Irishman

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue May 03, 2011 2:02 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby SPARKDOGG » Tue May 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Do I even haft to say anything. Come on guys, tnrebel, I expect better from you. Anyway, I'll delete this garbage in a bit.

Another tri cities derailment.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue May 03, 2011 4:15 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet