[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - NEW FIELD IN THE WORKS, NEED IMPUT Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

NEW FIELD IN THE WORKS, NEED IMPUT

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

NEW FIELD IN THE WORKS, NEED IMPUT

Postby sirtreysif » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:59 am

Hello all,

I am needing imput before finacially commiting to this field. First off the field is around 60 acres of mostly flat land with some hills, large wooded areas, large open fields, as well as 2 old greenhouses, a large barn (pro shop?), several one room buildings, and a coal tipple. We also plans to build all sorts of bunkers. This land has the pottential to host large amounts of players for milsim type games.

The land owner and I are also thinking about offering both airsoft/paintball. Perhaps one on Saturday one on Sunday. The large barn will have electrical outlets for chargers etc. also we will be able to fill co2 and hpa tanks for paintball.

The location is in Norton, Va. 1 hour from Kingsport, 1 hour from Abington. I am aware that the majority of the players live in the Tri-Cities area, but the first day we will have free field fee, as well as several door prizes from local vendors.

Trinity Airsoft and Battle Gear will be the two closes venndors, being 10 minutes away

We will try and not conflict schedules with other fields, but will have the option given feedback of open every weekend. We have several big game idea plans for this field and are looking forward to reading feedback.

Thank You.

sirtreysif

Re: NEW FIELD IN THE WORKS, NEED IMPUT

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Sounds good, maybe have airsoft on saterdays and paintball sundays(so we dnt have to roll around in paint all day) sounds really good. Maybe a urban assualt field in a open area like PPN had would be amazing(will attract alot of people)
Maybe a couple of non working vehicles, maybe a couple of fox holes(platoon style) maybe a couple of trenches or some some digouts. I personally would like to see somthing nobodys ever done!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby Devildog » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Contact me if you need an extra laborer. Not only will I work hard, but I have a good bit of creativity, and can provide player insight into the construction and set up of said field.
Forrest's TN Rifles 43rd Regiment "Boone's Rifles-The Grey Ghosts"
Mtn. Men Malitia

"Ghost" Balaclava

KWA M4A1 Carbine, Tan furniture

Cerebral Hemorrhoids, is what occurs when one has his head up his arse too long
Devildog

Postby SPARKDOGG » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 pm

This is great, we need a new venue for our area.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby grimreaperx2 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:36 pm

NORTON VA YOU SAY?! I live in norton! I drive all the way to Kingsport to play airsoft on the weekends! This is awesome, dont get me wrong TN people I love playing you guys.

I and some other people were looking to start a team, I currently have a team of about 5 people who play regularly and could get more. Message me your number and maybe we can meet up sometime and the other guys would be HIGHLY interested in this as well. Maybe even check out the field and such.
Weapons:
G4-A1 Hard w/ Noveske 10" Rail Blowback
KWC/Cybergun S&W M&P 40 (co2)
WG Mini Tactical 321 (co2)

"Go hard or go home!"
grimreaperx2

Return to Tri-Cities, TN