Does anyone know if someone i can play airsoft around here.

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Does anyone know if someone i can play airsoft around here.

Postby jwoodby1983 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:02 pm

I have only been playing airsoft for about 2 months however I am really wanting to start playing on the weekends. Now here is my Delima. I understand that we only have 1 airsoft field within the tric-cities and you can only play there 2 times a month (which is TAS). Do any of you all play on your own land and if so do you allow people to play on your land. My friends and I dont even care to pay to play on someones land but the only problem is we dont know anyone whom has the type of land to play on, whether it be CQB or woodlands etc. I also understand that we have a couple of fields in the knoxville area which is great but it can get quite expensive on the old wallet especially filling up my truck with gas considering it is a my mid size truck. If anyone has any info please feel free to pm me or respond to this thread thanks and godspeed.

BOLT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
sniping is poetry in slow motion, up until you pull the trigger

Team Yukuza- Designated Marksman
Upgraded KJW M700 hpa beast
UTG m324-Sniper Pos Springer
CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Re: Does anyone know if someone i can play airsoft around here.

Postby 11Bravo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:42 pm

There is a group of local players working on getting more places for games. I'm sure there are several people that play on private property that would like more people at their games as well. Keep looking around and something will come up.
Knoxville games can get expensive. Some of us car pool and share rides to split the cost of travel.
Best of luck to ya!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Re: Does anyone know if someone i can play airsoft around here.

Postby Killshot23 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm

We are currently working on a new airsoft field that is is pretty massive about 75 acres just go by the airsoft store in piney flats the name is grab some fun all the info is there just tell them Tri Ops sent ya
Killshot23

Return to Tri-Cities, TN