[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - May 28 - Glade Spring, VA Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

May 28 - Glade Spring, VA

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

May 28 - Glade Spring, VA

Postby TankScout » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Note: This is a VERY tentative date based on response and my own schedule.

I'm inviting everyone 16 and up to a game on my family land near Glade Spring, VA.
No fee, although I won't turn down donations to cover property taxes.
MEDs should correspond to the guideline for each FPS category set in the TCAA rules. This is a great venue for hard shooting guns!
There will be no deathmatches, all games will be either objective or scenario based. If I have time and there are going to be sufficient people I might write a storyline, but being that I'm still experimenting with the suitability of the land for airsoft I don't want to do too much too quickly. If you want to do milsim this is the place for it. There will also be a carried ammo limit to be set later.
That being said...this is VERY difficult terrain! A few folks on this board have played there and they can attest. There is no flat ground. There are also no structures there right now, but some simple fighting positions may be built in the next month or so. Radios and camelbaks are highly encouraged!

This event will be brought to you by TankScout in association with Echo Company.
Please post your interest and questions.

Echo Company
Wannabe Sniper/DM
I don't care how cool you think you are...unless you have stormtrooper armor.
There's tough, and there's internet forum tough!
TankScout

Re: May 28 - Glade Spring, VA

Postby gungin » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:30 pm

me and lee will drop by we live like 5 mins from glade what is the address ?
gungin

Postby TankScout » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:43 am

I'll release the address/directions at a later date via PM.
Echo Company
Wannabe Sniper/DM
TankScout

Postby sargcj » Tue May 03, 2011 3:25 pm

I probably won't be attending, but I am curious as to if you are still planning to host this game after the tornado/bad storms that passed through recently... I know TAS has a game on the 21st so I applaud you for not conflicting with their scheduling lol. I figured some people that may be planning to attend would be interested...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Postby MajorHarrison » Tue May 03, 2011 5:46 pm

i shall attend
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby Drenlan » Tue May 03, 2011 10:02 pm

We won't beable to make it that go round, we will be getting things ready for Hat Trick 2 that weekend
Theta Troop

Drenlan

Postby TankScout » Wed May 04, 2011 5:08 am

I haven't been able to get over there since the storms. From what I've heard from the neighbors there wasn't much for damage in that area.

I might have to put a really big tentative on this because there hasn't been much interest expressed (bunch of wusses) and my spare time is evaporating like spilled Kool-Aid on Georgia asphalt.
Echo Company
Wannabe Sniper/DM
TankScout

Return to Tri-Cities, TN