New field in hancock county

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

New field in hancock county

Postby wizard4398 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Hey guys! We are looking to build a new field. And we have about 300 acres we'd like to build a field on. But before we do major work on the field we'd first like to know if people would be willing to drive out over the mountain to play.

A good description of the field would be large open area with wooded throughout with a very large mountain on one side. Our future goals are to create a trench system, fox holes, bunkers throughout as well as on the mountain. We're super stoked about building this. So please let us know if any would be willing to take the drive out here.

Thanks to you all!

Here is a map of the proposed field:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 4c62eecf25

wizard4398

Re: New field in hancock county

Postby shadow99117 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:03 pm

This field would be AWESOME. I live about an hour and a half away, so I couldn't frequently attend, but, I would definitely be willing to go down there to play every now and then.
My arsenal:
VFC MK18 mod 0
G&P M14 DMR (a myriad of problems)
G&G Sportline blowback M4
KWA M9 PTP
DE Trishot shotgun
Galaxy MP5K (totally FUBAR)
shadow99117

Re: New field in hancock county

Postby wizard4398 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Well we'll be sure to let you all know when its up and ready! Right now we are just going to play with bare minimum. Probably with just what the land has to offer, and as time goes on to build upon it. And if you guys like our ideas and how we run the field we have several other properties and areas we may build upon throughout the area possibly closer to you.
Thanks for the reply!
wizard4398

Return to Tri-Cities, TN