[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Hat Trick 2 - POST AAR and Media Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Hat Trick 2 - POST AAR and Media

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Hat Trick 2 - POST AAR and Media

Postby Drenlan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:21 pm

UPDATED WITH DATE
UPDATED WITH MORE GAME INFO

Since there is no D-day event this year Theta has decided to have our Seniaro Game earily June Date TBD
We will not conflict with TAS games
THETA TROOP is PUTTING ON HAT TRICK 2: Counter

More info will be coming but this is Some of the Basics
ADDRESS
Paintball Dr.
Honaker, VA 24620

3 Teams (if you want to play with friends please match)
TAN (DCU, Kacki, Brown, ACU, Multicam, DesertDigi, Light Shade camo)
GREEN (Woodland, OD, Tiger Stripe, green, Marine Digi, Hunting camo, Darker Shade camos)
Black/Normal Clothing (Black, jeans, ac/dc shirts, whatever, except RED or BLAZE ORANGE)

Gear can be any color if possible have headgear match

3 Sessions with set breaks

Session one 90 minutes
hour Break (lunch)
Session two 90 minutes
30 minute break (reload)
Session three 120 minutes

Cost $10-15
Thinking of Group Rate
30+ Ac. of land in use
including Roads and Bunker fields

Safety Issues and Rules
Need Dead Rag (Red or Blaze orange)

Fullseal Googles liked but not required (IF have shooting glasses must be secured to head so they can't be shot off)
Must have MASK or fullseal googles/face guard if under 16. No one wants to shoot out a little kids teeth and stop the day

Safety Kills are allow from the Side or Behind no Bang Bang with to people facing eachother with their guns pointing at each other thats a Parley or Both out

We don't allow whining as in shouting at other players to call hits.
If there is issue get a Ref or game organiser
If two players are yelling they both are dead (great snipers took you both out by giving away position) This is worked great for us the past year and had no major on field issues or whining. Want to continue that.

MEDs will be enforced
Chrono will be with .25s

400 with .25 20 foot MED Full/Semi
400-425 with .25 50 foot MED Full/Semi
425-450 with .25 50 foot MED Semi
450-475 with .25 SEMI ONLY BOLT 75 foot MED

Vehicles might be allowed (4 wheelers and/or 4x4s willing to be drivers) More info coming

Medic rules will be explained per-team

Free Camping
I'm posting this Here and on the First Post

UPDATE DETAILS

Everything here is locked for OP

Key Terrain (KT) are pullies with 2 colored Flags (Green and Red)

TAN = US = Red KT
GREEN = VEN = Green KT
UCA/CIVIs = Black / Normal Clothing = Everything but Red and other Team Colors
Mission Objectives (Primary All day)

US (First 2 Sessions)
Find Supplies/Intel
Control Key Terrain
Protect Commander
Destroy Road Blocks

VEN (First 2 Session)
Hide Supplies/Intel
Control Key Terrain
Protect Commander
Build Road Blocks

Final Session is Special
Siege and Convoy

CIVI
Protect KT in Town
Protect Marco

CIVI can shoot anyone they want and make a general mess of the day to protect there Town and supplies/drug
There will be drug/supply supply drop offs during the day they have to pick up
CIVI may put down guns or sholder them and walk around (not HIDE) they are not be be attacked unless hiding or holding weapons

Fragos
Top Secret! and will change depending on whats going on in game

Helo
Each Team has 3 Helo assult/recon drops If we have Truck available

Lives and Respawn
Main Respawn Zones = Instant
Medics = 1 Rubberband then go to respawn
Last 10-15 minutes of each Session Respawns stop

Noteable Players
COs and XOs for US and VEN
UCA/Roleplayers have Chief and Marco

Last edited by Drenlan on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Theta Troop

Drenlan

Re: Hat Trick 2 - June Sat 4th CCP - Honaker,VA

Postby Drenlan » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:18 am

UPDATED WITH DATE
Theta Troop

Drenlan

Postby gungin » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:34 am

june game ya me and lee will be there.
gungin

Postby MajorHarrison » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:36 pm

I shall be there
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby Drenlan » Sun May 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Added some more info

Just to let everyone know 50 have close to 50 objectives/mission total right now.

The Game's missions depend one Each Session and what the teams are doing.

There is no ABC path - depending on what's completed could be the next mission or what one team does another time could loss a mission.

Everything Each Team does matters - from Where people are and what's controled to, whats been finished
Theta Troop

Drenlan

Postby SPARKDOGG » Tue May 10, 2011 8:46 am

Im ready for this. Come on TN, let's go in and take over VA.. lol.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby Drenlan » Tue May 10, 2011 11:01 am

Yea come on TN, it's just right down the road for you.

Trust me when I say it will be a hard day but everything you do will have meaning and you will feel like you earned it.

If everyone could start posting if they are coming with numbers and what side you are it will greatly help me make the event as good as possible
Theta Troop

Drenlan

Postby jwoodby1983 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Its not to far away. It says it is an hour and fifty minutes away from Gray TN
BOLT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
sniping is poetry in slow motion, up until you pull the trigger

Team Yukuza- Designated Marksman
Upgraded KJW M700 hpa beast
UTG m324-Sniper Pos Springer
CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby Drenlan » Wed May 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Really I should only be 1:30 from Gray? It really isn't far from Bristol

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=honaker,v ... CBkQ8gEwAA
Theta Troop

Drenlan

Postby jwoodby1983 » Fri May 13, 2011 6:12 am

mapquest never does to good of a job. I'd say you are probably right it seems more like 1.5 hours a way.

CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby sargcj » Fri May 13, 2011 8:29 am

From Dairy Queen in Gray to the coordinates of the staging area in google maps its roughly 1.5 hrs(hour and half) give or take with traffic, speedlimits, etc, it says about 1hr 24min, there are 2 other possible routes shown but take longer.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Dary+Quee ... =en&tab=wl

This link may not work, if it doesn't go to:
Google Maps
in the from section put your address or
Dairy Queen, Gray, TN

in the to section put:
37.023139, -81.963995

I live off ft Henry Drive (Highway 36) up from Gray and it says about the same time.
From either place you can hit I26 then merge on to I81 or go down 36 or Airport Road and get onto I81 directly(from Airport Road you'll have to get on another road before getting onto the interstate, but I don't know the number/name).

Then from there You'll have to read the directions, because I don't know much beyond the TN/VA line.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Postby jwoodby1983 » Fri May 13, 2011 9:49 am

Well as of this moment im going to put this date on my schedule. Anyone know how much it cost to play down there?

CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby Drenlan » Fri May 13, 2011 10:46 am

In first post ... 10 or 15 we haven't locked down the price yet
Theta Troop

Drenlan

Postby Faulken » Sat May 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Honaker isn't too far up the road from bristol at all, infact I drove by it today going to grundy... I'd say really its about a 45min-1hr max drive (if you know the shortcut way)
Freelance Operator.
current association: N/A
Faulken

Postby Drenlan » Thu May 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Faulken I hope to see you there 8)

Almost 2 weeks away. I am still working on the game for different sized teams. If you are coming please post up with what side you are Tan/Green/Civi and numbers
It would help with my Game planning

Game Cost will be $10

Trust me guys, lots to do and lots of shooting if that what you want or you can be a sneaky guy too. 30+ acers Broken up into Zones
Attachments
CCP-HTC.jpg
BASELINE Map for Hat Trick
CCP-HTC.jpg (217.8 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
Theta Troop

Drenlan

Next

Return to Tri-Cities, TN