[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft on Wheels Info Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft on Wheels Info

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Airsoft on Wheels Info

Postby sargcj » Sun May 01, 2011 6:11 pm

--Notice--

This is an informational post about Airsoft on Wheels.
This post will be kept up to date as much as possible, so please check back for changes before each game.

--Table of Contents:--
-About
-Goals/purpose
-2011 Schedule
-Products(Sale)
-Products(Rental)
-Misc Product/Rental Info
-Orders/Sales Info (You can make orders via PM or email outside of gameday! Info below.)
-Website (We Have a FB!)
-Contact
-Logo Contest(NEW!)

--About--
Airsoft on Wheels is a small company starting out. Airsoft on Wheels in an on-location Airsoft supply shop, offering the supplies that you need. It is just me (Chris aka sargcj) doing all of the work, and on occasions my friend helps me out for free. I'm here to supply the players with what you want. I'm always on here looking for feedback and product interests. What do you the players need and want? Please don't hesitate to PM me about anything.
PS: I try to not bug up the forums, but I will on occasion ask for feedback/surveys from the guys on the forum about certain products and what you would like the see at games. I have been a Mod on forums before and Spam and junk/BS/etc is a pain to deal with so I think I'm pretty good about keeping things to a minimum, but when I do post, please provide feedback because it helps everyone out.

--Goals/purpose--
My purpose is to provide on-location supplies to Airsoft players. I provide only top quality products and reasonable prices, and can't be beat by the competition when you consider the on-location and no shipping cost factor. I'm here for the players by a player. I'm always interested in what you all want and always open for feedback and suggestions. My goal and purpose is mainly to satisfy the customer(as should be any business's goal).

--2011 Schedule--
Here is the 2011 Schedule so far:
Saturday..................18 June 2011-----Planned - TAS
Sunday......................3 July 2011-----Unknown - Sargcj's Birthday
Saturday...................16 July 2011-----Planned - TAS

--Scheduling--
Want us to appear at a game? Send us a PM or email(Contact info at the bottom).
Please notify me at least 6 or more days in advance in case I need to order stock. I plan to appear at most, if not all TAS games since TAS is also my primary field for play/closest field.

--Products(Sale)--
Our current selection of Products are as Listed.
(All products are new products unless otherwise mentioned, we keep all factory seals on products to ensure quality.)
Prices are subject to change at any time, prices listed are usual prices you will find when I'm at the field.

Airsoft Elite .20g 4000rd bag $13
Airsoft Elite .23g 2500rd Bag $13
Airsoft Elite .25g 3000rd Bag $14
KSC .20g 4000rd Bag $15
KSC .25g 3000rd Bag $15
KSC .30g 2200rd Bag $16
King Arms Green Gas $12
Coleman Propane Tank $4
Airsoft Innovations Propane Adaptor Kit $22
--Includes bottle of GBB Silicone oil
Flakjak Goggles $20
Condor (OD) Knee Pads $14
PForce Silicone Oil $6
M4 Midcaps $12
M4 Hicaps $14
Bottled Water $1 per bottle (Always Iced)
Jack Links Beef Jerky & Cheese $1

Items available for Order:
Impact Tornado Grenades(RU) $100 (Order Only, no shipping cost*)
Timer Tornado Grenades(RU) $100 (Order Only, no shipping cost*)
VFC Maple Leaf Grenade(RU) $75 (Order Only, no shipping cost*)
Thunder B Sonic(Bang) Grenade (RU*) $45 (Order Only, no shipping cost*)
Thunder B Sonic Grenade Shells $2 Ea (Order Only, no shipping cost*)
Thunder B Sonic Grenade Shells $21 for 12pk (Order Only, no shipping cost*)

* Means there are some exceptions.
O/S Means Out of Stock upon last update of this post.
(RU) Means Re-usable/Gas operated.
Notes for products will be under the product/rental info section below.

--Products(Rental)--
(Rental Pricing is based off of TAS' daily schedule and may vary with different games/events.)
Rental Guns:
2 JG m4 Factory Guns.
Included with each Rental are 2 mags and a charged battery.
Gun Rentals:
Match: $5
Half-Day: $10
Full Day: $18

Upgraded JG Bar10.
Included 2 mags, Spring Operated Sniper.
Note: This is a fully upgraded weapon that shoots .43g BBs hard and fast. See if you can cock the weapon before renting as there are no refunds.
You must be able to handle this weapon responsibly and abide by a 100Ft Minimum Engagement Distance, This is the minimum of renting this weapon, no matter of the field rules. Field rules only Override if the MED is a larger distance. Please always obey all field rules & local Laws!

Rental Goggles: FlakJak Goggles(Clear lens only).
Goggle Rentals:
Match: $4
Half-Day: $6
Full Day: $10

Rental Mags: Mag Brands vary and we have Hi and Mid Caps(m4 only, no extra mags for the Upgraded JG Bar 10).
Mag Rentals:
Additional Mag Rental: $2 (Duration of Gun Rental)
Half-Day: $2
Full-Day: $3

Notice: People who rent equipment will be responsible for the equipment, and have to fill out a form before renting equipment. We do not rent guns to anyone under 18.

--Misc Product/Rental Info--
All Grenade Products are currently Order Only, Please Inquire via PM or email.
Tornado and VFC Maple Leaf Grenades are propane or Green Gas, Thunder B uses CO2.
Thunder B Comes with 12 shells.
All Renters are responsible for the equipment and will have to pay damages(if deemed required) upon return of equipment. You are required to sign a form to rent equipment. No Rental Guns to anybody under 18.

--Orders/Sales Info--
I do take orders! If you have an inquiry about one of our products or would like to ask about a special order(something we don't normally carry) then Please PM or Email me.
MAKE SURE that the Subject is something like "AoW special order" or "AoW Inquiry".
We do offer discounts on orders if certain conditions are met. (Ex. 4 bags of BBs, 4th 1/2 off.)

-Pickup-
All Orders can be picked up at games, picked up at a meeting, or shipped.
Orders that are picked up at games don't cost for shipping.
Orders that are picked up within 10 miles of 37663 zipcode don't cost for shipping.
Orders that are outside 10 miles get 8 free miles, then will be charged for .21 per mile additional.
Orders that are shipped will incur an additional shipping cost that will vary.

--Website--
Please check us out and leave any reviews/commets/suggestions/etc via Email.
http://www.airsoftonwheels.com

Also check out our facebook. I post more often there and upload all of the pics I have taken there!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kingspor ... 21?sk=wall

--Contact Info--
You can contact me anytime via PM (Preferred)
or via Email:
sargcj( at )airsoftonwheels.com

--Notice--

If you have any comments, suggestions, questions, ideas, etc, please PM me!

Last edited by sargcj on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:12 pm, edited 13 times in total.
sargcj

Re: Airsoft on Wheels Info (schedule, products, orders, etc)

Postby sargcj » Sun May 01, 2011 6:12 pm

--Notice--

If you have any comments, suggestions, questions, ideas, etc, please PM me!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Re: Airsoft on Wheels Info

Postby sagarmendapara » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:09 am

its a nice project
its managible word is so clearly thats way its being populer

sagarmendapara

Return to Tri-Cities, TN