[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - TAS Sat. May 21 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

TAS Sat. May 21

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

TAS Sat. May 21

Postby sargcj » Tue May 03, 2011 3:32 pm

I know its a little early but I wanted to go ahead and gauge interest in the next game... I know Spark has gotta be busy with his life and his airsoft life, so I figured I go ahead and make a post, 1 less thing he has to worry about.

I know I will be there with my stuff, unless spark tells me otherwise, then I might just come out to play myself.

So Who will be coming and who has some game ideas they would like to try or game suggestions that have already been tried? (Suggestions will be if spark/refs decide to do so, but please feel free to post your ideas.)

Also, everyone whether or not you attend, remember to thank spark and the refs, they give up their day of play/fun so everyone else can play and have fun.!

I wanted to post links to the following. whether or not you are new to TAS or Airsoft, please read these for rules and info. Hou will be a head up when they go over the safety briefing at TAS. Safety is an issue among other things so please read the following.

TAS Field Post/Info:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13251

Tri-City Airsoft Articles of Confederation:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20034

Update/Info on rules at TAS:(new posting)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22319

Last edited by sargcj on Sun May 08, 2011 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Re: TAS Sat. May 21

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Tue May 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Ill be there, ideas hmmm iam thnkin more perks!!!!! :twisted:
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby Duy556 » Tue May 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Should be there.
Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Postby jwoodby1983 » Tue May 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Ive never played a game of captured the flag how bout that?
BOLT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
sniping is poetry in slow motion, up until you pull the trigger

Team Yukuza- Designated Marksman
Upgraded KJW M700 hpa beast
UTG m324-Sniper Pos Springer
CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby sargcj » Thu May 05, 2011 6:58 pm

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
sargcj

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Thu May 05, 2011 8:20 pm

A lil more than a couple times :)
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby SPARKDOGG » Fri May 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Thanks Sarg, you da man. I am a busy man and this helps out alot. You got the job!
I would like to annouce SargJc, our new TAS event poster upper.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby pantyraid72 » Fri May 06, 2011 3:01 pm

I'd like to play, Escape New York again, it is soooo fun.
"Mp5 Guy"
Jg MOD5 SD5
Noodley Appendages
PBN ~:>
pantyraid72

Postby frogman » Fri May 06, 2011 4:06 pm

2nd that
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby SPARKDOGG » Fri May 06, 2011 7:05 pm

As of now we are going to start with a death match then the new, revised "double down pilot" next pistol/shotgun with zombies and extra added perks*. We will do lunch around 1:00. Get started back around 2:30, and do a reversed "push", then switch sides and do it again. After that we will do whatever!

Also we will do teams by color, green vs everthing else, and teams will be the same all day. So if you want to play along side you buddy then dress the same. (We may haft to alter this due to team uneveness or players leaving early or arriving late.) During the last 15 mins of every game, there will be no respawns.

Zombie game: will be 1 hour, everyone that wants to play can ether use a pistol, shotgun or AEG on semi with one mid cap. (Only use an AEG if you. Don't have a pistol or shotgun, AEG's will be limited) Everyone else is a zombie. Non inffected will split into two teams attemping to take each other safe house. The zombies will be inbetween them.

If you take over a safe house your team gains a new spawn point and access to speed loaders and gas. (You may use perks to gain access to extra mags) (you may NOT bring extra mags or bb's or gas with you during the zombie game) If you are shot you sit/lay down and wait for a Medic* or zombie. Medic will use tape rule on down players to instantly bring back to life. Zombie two hand touch you become infected after going to zombie spawn.

When zombies are hit they go down and .count out a min and return to play, second hit zombie is dead and returns to spawn for another go.

We will need zombies, I myself will be one. Lol... So post up if you want to be the undead...

Medics: medics will be assigned at team separation, they will have white medic bands and will remain the medic for that team all day. A player may pass medic dutes to another if they wish. Medics will use the tape rule for medicing. Tape will be avilable. (Explained more at game)

PERKS* teams will start out with 1 perk each, extra perks will be awarded to the wining team of each game. Most perks are used in the zombie game. Perks include artillery strikes (radioed in to reff), extended spawn time, extra ammo (zombie game), Nemis (zombie game), infection drop (like artillery, but infects instead of kills,)(zombie game) If anyone has a good idea for a "perk" post it up.

I hope see see everyone there.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Fri May 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Spark, i feel like a beast! Iam glad i brought out the fun in everyone! And iam glad we all enjoyed the zombie game and enough spunk to run err again but edited! May i note *ZOMBIES CANT HAVE WEAPONRY!!!* thnx lolz :P
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun May 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Hmmm i got a few ideas for the 21st.... Muhabahaba
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby sargcj » Sun May 08, 2011 7:58 pm

sargcj

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun May 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Nah its ok, lolz iam thnkin sniper ambushes, and things along the lines of keeping aware of your surroundings
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby ScreamingFox » Thu May 12, 2011 2:34 pm

I have the date marked on my calendar! :) so ill most likly be there!
From The One, The Only... ScreamingFox!
ScreamingFox

Next

Return to Tri-Cities, TN