[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - TAS June 5th. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

TAS June 5th.

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Re: TAS June 5th.

Postby hunterbenton4 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:12 pm

what time does the game begain and end?

de g36c
agm l96
hunterbenton4

Postby Kevin S » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:52 pm

I will be out ,Is there anyone that can charge my lipo for I can pay some one if they would charge it for me it a 11.1v 1600mah
Please if you can charge it let me know I really want to play tomorrow
Kevin S
AirsoftVet

Postby Waddamelon » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:28 pm

I wish i could go but i just flew in from memphis maybe next game up here

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby sargcj » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Sorry that I couldn't make it out today with Airsoft on Wheels... I had some other things come up and I'm still tired from everything I put into yesterday at CCP... (2hrs sleep,3ish +/- hours total drive time round trip and over 10-12 hours on-location if I'm not mistaken adds up...)
I hope everyone has a good time at TAS today though!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Postby hunterbenton4 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:23 pm

had great time first time out
de g36c
agm l96
hunterbenton4

Postby trevorst » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Good time today guys, loved being able to try out my 44minutes scenario. Was a ton of fun thanks to Austin and Joe for being good sports and letting the field shoot them up.
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby nofear15115 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:17 pm

I have a new favorite game!! 44 minutes was great.. Thanks Scott for the awesome scenario!!!!!
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR
VFC MK18
nofear15115

Postby Duy556 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Had a great time guys.
Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Postby frogman » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:40 pm

44 min. was a blast and like always my favorite game escape new york was also great all in all great day
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby trevorst » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:00 pm

I think the 44min could be tweaked to work even better on a crowded field with more players, still it went down about the way I envisioned. What I liked seeing was that the second go at it the LAPD used tactics instead of a bunch of singular players just trying to deathmatch it. Some tremendous maneuvering and tactics to get into the positions they were in.

The biggest things I wanted people to take away from the game was that two people working as a team can easily topple 20, more teamwork is what is needed with the groups that play at TAS.

I loved the Overwatch push game with snipers, most fun I have had in a long time.

I do miss the days that the big teams would come and play, I hope one day everyone puts aside frustrations and hard feelings and comes out to make tricities airsoft the great thing that it should be.
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby nofear15115 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Nicely said Scott.
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR
VFC MK18
nofear15115

Postby frogman » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:08 pm

+1 on that scott
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Previous

Return to Tri-Cities, TN