[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Bachelor Party - June 18th TAS (HELP) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Bachelor Party - June 18th TAS (HELP)

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Bachelor Party - June 18th TAS (HELP)

Postby Legionary » Sat May 28, 2011 7:53 am

I'm throwing a bachelor party for a long-time friend. As one of the activities for the weekend I was looking to introduce him and several others to Airsoft. He's an avid outdoorsman and gun enthusiast but he has yet to experience an Airsoft game of any kind (which hurts my soul). I see that June 18th is a scheduled TAS gameday. Any idea if anything organized is going on on that day? I'd like to get him in on something with a decent turnout.

Bouncing the trigger since 1999.
Legionary

Re: Bachelor Party - June 18th TAS (HELP)

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sat May 28, 2011 10:22 am

If it is a scheduled game day, then yes their will be a normal game day, should have a good turn out we usually do, i would have to detour you to SPARKDOGG for any questions or info.
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby SPARKDOGG » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:08 pm

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby 11Bravo » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Bachalor party? Strippers! YAY!!! Airsoft and strippers, I'm so there!!! j/k
I will be out and more then ready to "pepper soma ars". Been a long time since I shot a team mate...ups...I mean anybody.
I say Duy and Clay should have to play in thong underware and shake their money makers. So, bring lots of one dollar bills guys!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby Devildog » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Hey Bravo, no strippers at TAS hahahaha
Forrest's TN Rifles 43rd Regiment "Boone's Rifles-The Grey Ghosts"
Mtn. Men Malitia

"Ghost" Balaclava

KWA M4A1 Carbine, Tan furniture

Cerebral Hemorrhoids, is what occurs when one has his head up his arse too long
Devildog

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Well bravo he said no strippers......hmmm.... Prostotutes anyone??? :mrgreen:
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby Legionary » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Yeah, I don't want a private game, in fact quite the opposite. Just a big turn out so I can show these guys what its all about!

Hell, it's been last summer since I was even able to play with you guys. Done some work on the ole' KWA M4A1 since then. :mrgreen:
Bouncing the trigger since 1999.
Legionary

Postby sargcj » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:44 am

Airsoft on Wheels plans to attend on the 18th, so we got supplies and rentals if need be, quality products at very reasonable prices. If you would like me to special order something to pick up on the 18th send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Postby Duy556 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:53 pm

I will not be there as I'll be in Vietnam by then visiting family. I won't be at the next one either but might come home in time for the July 16 game.
Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Return to Tri-Cities, TN