[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - AoW Logo Contest (Short Notice) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

AoW Logo Contest (Short Notice)

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

AoW Logo Contest (Short Notice)

Postby sargcj » Sat May 28, 2011 3:48 pm

I don't remember if I have mentioned this before, but I wanted to mention it.
I have mentioned this in a few places, but Airsoft on Wheels is in need of a logo, and I'm looking at the community's creativity for help in this.

Here is the info/requirements:
The logo needs to be in an editable digital format (such as adobe illustrator, photoshop, Paint, etc)
Illustrator/vector is preferred, but not required.
The Logo needs to be editable for large and small formats without pixelation/scaling problems(Minor pixelation/scaling may be acceptable.).
The Logo needs to relate to the name Airsoft on Wheels, or at a minimum have the name or Initials (AoW) in it.
The Logo needs to be cool and have attitude and be creative. Even a patch like design will work well...
Don't use any copyrighted works in the design of the logo.
The logo size I'm looking for is just a standard Logo rectangle or square shape will be fine. Use reasonable proportions, The work will be highly praised if the design can be scaled/re-sized easily.
Show us your creativity!

There will be 1 winner and the winner will receive the following...
1 Free bag of BBs, 1 bag of BBs 50% off.
1 Full Day Rental 50% off with free goggle rental for the day. (Can be used by a friend, but only if you are present at the time of rental.)
Honorable mention as the winner of the contest.

The Winner will be picked by Me, and my friend Cody.
Everyone that Enters will have their design posted on AoW's FB page to show off your work(With permission).

The Deadline is Currently Set at: June the 3rd, by Noon.(12PM EST)

All entries are to be EMAILED to me at sargcj@airsoftonwheels.com, OR PM'd to me on these forums!

(Note, There needs to be at least 3 entries.)

Good Luck Everybody!

Last edited by sargcj on Mon May 30, 2011 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Re: AoW Logo Contest (Short Notice)

Postby sargcj » Tue May 31, 2011 10:14 am

I need 2 more entries before I can give an award out. Come on guys!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
sargcj

Postby nofear15115 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:32 am

Hey I am working on a project, don't close this yet!!!
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR
VFC MK18
nofear15115

Postby sargcj » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:53 pm

sargcj

Postby sargcj » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:10 am

Just wanted to give a quick bump on this. You have aprox. 28 hours remaining. I'm really wanting some people to send stuff in. Email or PM please! Winner will be annouced and awarded at the Honaker, VA Game, OR the TAS game this weekend(I haven't decided yet.)
sargcj

Postby sargcj » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Just a Final Notice and last update...
I'm going to allow entries through 6pm EST Friday via Email/PM. I would like to see 2+more entries at a minimum...
sargcj

Postby sargcj » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Well from the very few entries I have, I wan't able to pick a winner. So I may do another one shortly, however everybody that entered will be sent a code(number) that can be used only once and you will get a discount, So check your PMs/Emails for the code!
sargcj

Re: AoW Logo Contest 1(Short Notice)

Postby sargcj » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:18 am

sargcj

Return to Tri-Cities, TN