[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Honor and Respect Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Honor and Respect

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Honor and Respect

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Guys, it has been brought to my attention that there is a ton of "Mess" going on locally in the Tri-Citys area between some players (not mentioning any names) and it is getting plum outta hand! As local players we should be banning togeather takeing on different areas and states putting Kpt/JC/BRSTL on the map, not just 1 person or squad/team. This sport is getting out of hand here locally and I personaly am fed up! This sport isnt just to be for a certain group of people, it is for anyone in the community that enjoys it. Spark and Danny come out every game to make sure we are able to play SAFE and FAIR for absolutely no pay at all, their pay is the communitys happiness and they are overlooked alot! Without these guys we would be nothing! We wouldnt have anywhere less than an hour and 30mins to play without TAS. Now, on to the point their are some "Violent" issues on hand here locally between airsofters as i speak(not mentioning any names). Heres the deal, me personaly if a punch is thrown and 1 or 2 people try to ruin it for all of us, I will contact Wes, and have you removed from the property and make sure your not aloud on the premesis again. Guys honostly, its not worth the ge say she say bull$hit.......if this stuff keeps up i may not be attending locally any more, sorry but this is a load of $hit, thanks for reading, Daulton

S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Re: Honor and Respect

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:31 pm

I agree completely, people need to remember AIRSOFT is a hobbie/sport and is not anything to fight over. We are all players and can get along.
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby sargcj » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:55 pm

just to mention, its probably the same ol crap with new people... I have heard stuff off and on for years around here locally now... Everybody needs to grow up and whatnot but a few words don't seem to change anything around here... Just need to be stricter on matters, and if anybody gets too agitated or starts throwing threats, tell wes and if need be get the cops involved... However that will look bad for the sport... But Don't let it result in physical confrontation between people...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Thank you Sarge, glad iam not the only person seeing this lolz
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby TNrebel » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Well i sure would like to know where this is coming from. I havent heard anything negative for a long time. Keep the police out of it. Thats the last thing we need. I'm an old testament kind of guy, and i think if some things need to be solved with fists then that obviously is what needs to be done. But keep it away fom the field and the sport. The more i thought about this while constructing this post i realized the charade thats taking place here lol. No offense Daulton but posting these kinds of things publicly will start drama. That's why we have the TCAA and FTR. Use the private forums next time.
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Well Clay, FTR is "Unactive" atm as is TCAA(as far as i am aware) this is a CONSTANT issue here in the TriCitys period. When someone comes to me of all people and tell me that there is somthing going on that may cause a "Stop" to the sport I play and love, then yes i am going to post my problem on this forum to address it to Everyone. There makes no sense why we cant just get along and play the sport. If people dont obey the rules of T.A.S, then by all means nessesary they can find a new field to play at. TAS has a NO TOLERENCE for VIOLENT BEHAVIOR/ACTIONS, so sorry if i was concerned about this sport locally and where it was headed, sorry.
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby TNrebel » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:00 pm

If it is a constant issue that occurs ON the field, talk to the field supervisor(s).
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Yes sir, btw pm details on TCAA as you are informed ive lost contact with everyone.
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Return to Tri-Cities, TN