[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Replacement Game for TAS at New Venue on July 3rd Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Replacement Game for TAS at New Venue on July 3rd

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Re: Replacement Game for TAS at New Venue on July 3rd

Postby Kevin S » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Great game and I think that this place might put east tn back on the map for airsoft and might even bring out some old timers and new comers, Like I said before out there today I want to thank you for finding such a good place to host games

Kevin S
AirsoftVet

Postby MajorHarrison » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Hey Scott, Mike, Myself, and all the guys from Grab Some Fun appreciate all you coming out and showing your excitement! Hopefully you will all keep that same enthusiasm in the build days coming up over the next few weeks! :D
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby nofear15115 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:22 pm

LOVED the new field Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great I can't wait till the official games start up, It's hard to believe that field wasnt even a quater of the way finished... Everyone that didnt show, boy did you miss a good one. It was hot but the excitment of the field just kept us all going. No matter how many times I play there I can almost asure you that NOBODY will be able to get to really know the field. If you guys need any help at Grabsomefun field just send me a private message and I WILL BE OUT IN NO TIME AT ALL to help with this new outstanding field!! Once again THANKS A SH*T TON MIKE!!!!!!!!!
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR
VFC MK18
nofear15115

Postby S.E.R.E. » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:41 am

Anyone get any pictures?
S.E.R.E.

Postby SPARKDOGG » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:20 am

I also want to thank everyone who came out for this sneak peek at GSF Airsoft field. Build days will be happing soon, so stay tuned.

Sorry no pics yet. Mostly just woods and cars/buses. Structures coming soon. I put some pics up next week.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby ghillie_snipe » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:21 am

Loved the field, by far the best game i've ever played. Cant wait to come out and do it again =P
UTG L96
PDI 6.01 tbb
PDI hop-up/bucking
UTG upgrade kit
ghillie_snipe

Postby 11Bravo » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:02 pm

GSF Airsoft Field!!! Hell yeah, boys! I invision great things from you guys and this property. It has amazing potintial and I WILL be a regular fixture at the games. As well as making out for build days. I know they dont have funding for labor, so, I'll volunteer my time when I come out. No worries!
The games ya'll ran were cool and I had a blast, with the exception of the lack of ability for the team I was ons inability to follow simple instructions. But what can ya do? Thats just one of those airsoft things. The lay of the land is most promising and after hearing some of the plans, I'm down! This Oregon Mike guy, what a trip he is. He makes the field even more interesting.
I honestly cant wait to get back out to run and gun at Grab Some Fun!
Great job to Harrison, Spark, Danny, and Mike. And a big hurrah for GSF Airsoft! The store is cool. I love the fact that they have a novelty section complete with giant whoopie cushions and really reasonable prices. The store looks great and the inventory is impresive. I'm glad to have not only a new store and field, but one owned and operated by a "commoner" who knows and understands "commoners". I look forward to doing business with you guys!!! Thanks for hearing the local shout out for our airsoft demand and acting upon it. Goddess knows, we really need what you guys are doing in the Tri-Cities area. :mrgreen:
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Previous

Return to Tri-Cities, TN