[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Replacement Game for TAS at New Venue on July 3rd Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Replacement Game for TAS at New Venue on July 3rd

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Re: Replacement Game for TAS at New Venue on July 3rd

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:29 am

Well i cant wait to pepper some arse on new surroundings :)

S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby SPARKDOGG » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Time change, we are moving it up to 9:00am.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby nofear15115 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Sounds good Spark, will see you guys Sunday.
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR
VFC MK18
nofear15115

Postby gungin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 pm

cant wait to light you all up i need my airsoft fix.
gungin

Postby MajorHarrison » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:58 pm

hell yea lets all do this
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby S.E.R.E. » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:50 pm

I bet all yall get shot,
Why ????????
Cause all yall ain't evr been there, ever, ever ever ever!
Ahaaaaa Ha Ha Ha HA He HEE He He. Weiie Dogies.

People will be confused, disorientated, discombobulated.
IN MASS. Know what I'm sayin.
They won't know what's on the other side of the hill.
Yes sir.
People need to guard against ambuse yet navigate and make headway in totally unfamilier terrain
That makes for real simulated combat. Yep

Take plenty of water and stay hydrated people!
Temps on Sunday are projected to be in the mid 90's.
Hot.....
Were talkin croch pot cookin fellas.
Yee is probubly laughing cause it's gonna be hotter here then in Vietnam on Sunday.
This game is soundin better and better. Might have to make muster and investigate.
S.E.R.E.

Postby nofear15115 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Went to the field just to see where it was.... OMFG!! This feild is insaneee!!!! Your not going to want to miss this one guys!
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR
VFC MK18
nofear15115

Postby MajorHarrison » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 pm

no fear is right and SERE you better be there!
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:45 pm

well, due to tonights awesome fireworks, family came before airsoft so I wont be attending. Ya'll spread 6mm plastic love for me!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby gungin » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:52 pm

see you all there.
gungin

Postby Irishman » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Really nice field. It may be a nice replacement for PPN after some more work. :D
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby trevorst » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Great game today, one of the funnest days of airsoft I have had in awhile. Last game I played assaulting the barn was a blast, my son will be talking about that for the next few weeks. Big pat on the back to JWoodby for wasting a couple thousands rounds covering me while I drug Hadji Harrison (well played sir...) off the field, would gladly assault a building with you again anyday. That was probably the hardest fought 10 yards I have ever experienced LOL.

This field has TONS of potential, its really 4fields in one, you have structures to assault, the makings of a city like PPN, large wooded area to run an up close and personal woods game like the first one we played.

Amazing also first time ever I never heard one complaint of hit calling, no drama, just airsoft and not call of duty speedball but actual tactical airsoft. The first game in the woods on the hill got my heart rate pumping, being able to pop up take a few shots and just disappear back into the thick was surreal.

I'm ready for the next game.
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby gungin » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:29 pm

love the field but it WAS HOT AS HELL today i had sweat dripping from places i never knew existed lol fun fun.

will love to try out a night game at this place.
gungin

Postby trevorst » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:33 pm

S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

PreviousNext

Return to Tri-Cities, TN