[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft on Wheels Sellout... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft on Wheels Sellout...

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Airsoft on Wheels Sellout...

Postby sargcj » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:53 pm

I'm posting to say that AoW Will not be around anymore. If I have a farewell on-location sell it will be on the 16th, however this isn't confirmed...
I have listed everything I have left in Inventory in the for sale section as well as relisted my broken bar10 in the same post...

I have classes starting in a few weeks and with multiple regional/local retailers and other things going on/changes in the community and my life I feel that it is time to say farewell, even if it is but for a little while...

I have marked down everything to great prices in the forsale section and I, from an AOW standpoint am wanting to say farewell and and best of luck to everyone and the local stores/fields...

I, myself will still be around and checking up on things on occasion, but I'm gonna move onto the next adventure in my life... I might even come out and play once in awhile... I'll wait for after the 16th, then I'll have my website and my AoW Info post on here taken down...

If everyone shows interest I may be back next year and in a bigger better fashion, but I don't feel that people will be very interested in that... So I hope to hear from everyone and their opinions and perhaps get rid of my stuff... otherwise I hope to talk to you later and the best of luck always.. :D

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Return to Tri-Cities, TN