[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Official GSF Airsoft Field Build Days (Thurs Moved 2 Sat) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Official GSF Airsoft Field Build Days (Thurs Moved 2 Sat)

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Official GSF Airsoft Field Build Days (Thurs Moved 2 Sat)

Postby MajorHarrison » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:02 pm

July 19th, 20th, and 23rd (which is a Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday) will all be designated build days at GSF Airsoft Field.

We will meet at the GSF Airsoft store at 1:00 pm and continue till approximately 9:00 pm.

If you cannot work the whole time we understand you can leave early or come out late and work for a bit just be sure to call Sparkdogg (Scott Ruffing) at 423-306-0941 so we can have someone to meet you at the front of the field.

There are areas where we have building plans laid out, so volunteers will be giving basic guidance then allowed reasonable creative lease on their area of construction.

Feel free to bring whatever tools and or supplies you can, we have some available but the more the better (essential tools for this week: shovels, pick-axes, axes, hatchets, etc... but all are welcome)

If an individual, group, or team donates the supplies (or a vast majority of supplies) to complete a building or key defensive position, they will have the opportunity to officially name that area whatever they like (within decent taste)

REMEMBER this is a VOLUNTEER day for a NEW LOCAL AIRSOFT FIELD! that being said we offer our greatest thanks for those willing to freely offer their time to help see Airsoft finally flourish in our community.

Contact myself or Sparkdogg with any questions... Hooah!

Last edited by MajorHarrison on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Re: Official GSF Airsoft Field Build Days

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 am

Me and my guys got some ideas we will try to make it out!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby jwoodby1983 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 am

Is there anyway we can also schedule one for the weekends I work 8AM-6pm M-THURS & 8AM- 12pm Fri so its going to be hard to make it to any of these :O( and I would really like to help out
BOLT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
sniping is poetry in slow motion, up until you pull the trigger

Team Yukuza- Designated Marksman
Upgraded KJW M700 hpa beast
UTG m324-Sniper Pos Springer
CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby SPARKDOGG » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:49 am

This is just the first days of many build days to come. We will post up more days and yes some weekend days for you 9 to 5ers.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby jwoodby1983 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 am

Awseome good to hear Spark. Id love to help out as much as I can. I cant tell you how bad I feel for not being able to help during the week! Hopefully some peeps that are on Summer Break will help out.. I promise I would help but I gots to pay some bills by working 9-5 m-fri. Anyways I'll help as much as i can on the weekends. Hopefully we can get full support from everyone that wants to play there. Also this is everyone's chance to really help out and make this field something really cool. A big shout out and thank you to GSF for establishing another field to play on. I cant say how much I appreciate this. This is my number one stress releaser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby gungin » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:30 pm

me and lee have plans to make some stuff.
gungin

Postby 11Bravo » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:16 pm

I'll be out, one or more days to lend a hand. I'll have shovels, hatchet, hammers (3), and may have a box of nails or two to donate. Not sure which day or days I can make, but I WILL be out! :mrgreen:
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby MajorHarrison » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:41 pm

well guys, the build day today was Mike and I, but there is another one tomorrow. If you wanna to see the field and community develop, come on out and lend a hand lets get this thing rolling!
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby 11Bravo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:46 am

Damn! That sucks. Guess the local community just isnt interested in helping themselves gain a bigger better airsoft field. All those people that miss PPN and its "city", this is the opportunity to help see a new "city" fill in that void and get us back in some old school gaming.
Personally, I'm totally stoked these guys have stepped up and got us a 70+ acre property to game on. Its a rough diamond right now, but it has potintial to make PPN look weak. The guys with GSF are working on the field that we the locals are wanting and needing. So show a little community support and get out and lend a hand. I'll be heading out today. I have sists in my kidneys bursting and am in severe pain, but I REALLY want to get this field up and going so we ALL can have a local field to be proud of and brag on. Not to mention promote to people in other states and cities and get 100+ players out running and gunning with plenty of elbow room. Think of the posibilities people. GSF seem willing to put the time and effort into creating the best field weve had yet. And its PAINTBALL FREE. Thats right. there will be no PAINTFAGS on this property. Airsoft ONLY!!!
I may be hunched over in pain and moving slower then molasas on a cold day, but I WILL be out today. Two people cant get the field ready very fast. The more of us that lend a hand, the quicker we have an exciting new field to run, gun, and shoot someone.
Harrison, I wanted to come out yesterday, but I was bed bound in alot of pain. Was in the emergency room all evening Sunday thinking I had a kidney stone moving, but no sign of one. The doc says at least one of the sists in my kidney has burst. The pain is still intense, but I'll be out bro! See you around noon.
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby jwoodby1983 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Its really ashame that no one showed up and for those you reading this and ask "Well Why Didnt You Show?" Well the reason why is because i have a full time job 8AM-6PM!!!. Anyways Harrison and Mike I will show as soon as we get one scheduled for the weekend. Its a shame that soceity wants so much but no one will lend a hand to help. Ty you all to those whom did help!!!

CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby Irishman » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Had a good day workin with bravo and harris(son) had to leave early unfortunatly.
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby gungin » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:43 pm

im trying to get lee to come but he is fresh out of gas money same 4 me :(
gungin

Postby MajorHarrison » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Alright thanks to Team Fear, 11 Bravo, and Irishman for coming out, we got to fighting positions built with another well started and a pillbox completed as well, tommorrows build day has been canceled and moved to Saturday btw.
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Re: Official GSF Airsoft Field Build Days (Thurs Moved 2 Sat)

Postby jwoodby1983 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 am

I talked to sparkdogg last night and I told him I would arrive around 10:00 am Saturday morning. Due to having a wedding I have to attend I well only be there for about half the day maybe alittle more. Also, Im taking my older brother with me whom just got into Airsoft so I hope everyone shows some support. I caught hell over telling my wife I would be attending so lets do our thing and get some some stuff done. We all want a nice field so lets build it this is our chance. Also fyi Im taking my guns out there just incase we take a break and need to relive our stress on each out there lol!!!! Also I will bring a little bit of stuff (hammer and a shoveL) does anyone know what we need and also does GSF have supplies to get started... Thanks everyone and lets show our support for GSF and build this stuff.

CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Re: Official GSF Airsoft Field Build Days (Thurs Moved 2 Sat)

Postby MajorHarrison » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:26 am

we have a minimal amount of wood, a decent amount of sand bags, and some other misc. material but we are desperately in need of more materials especially lumber, namely 2x4's and plywood, but almost anything anyone can offer would be great.
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Next

Return to Tri-Cities, TN