[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft on Wheels Feedback (please read) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft on Wheels Feedback (please read)

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Airsoft on Wheels Feedback (please read)

Postby sargcj » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Hey guys I'm looking for feedback if you have had any experience with me at all.

I want a truthful "review"/feedback/constructive criticism from customers/etc in any and every aspect you can think of. You can post here or PM to me directly if you wish. I'm curious as how I did with AoW, and what I might need to improve personally/if I get back into it at a later date.

Anything from Pricing, service, product selection, etc, etc, please let me know.

Most of you know that I'm closing AoW down, I'm not entirely sure of this decision but I need the money so perhaps I'll be back at a later date and things will be improved!. I thank and appreciate any/every customer and those that may or may not have been customers but supported me or helped me in any way shape form or fashion lol. It was fun and I may come out every once in awhile to play some games. I hope to have some good reviews and I hope some people give me pointers for the future whether for AoW or just use in my life.

Thanks to you all. :)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Re: Airsoft on Wheels Feedback (please read)

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:20 pm

10/10 Stars, Ive bought over $40 of water off this man, over $30 of bbs, and ive bought 2 Cans of King arms Green Gas, everything i have bought has been cheap and useful at time of purchase!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby S.E.R.E. » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:55 pm

I saw an operation that provided a usefuf and on site service to the community.
I hate to see AoW out of operation.
Kudos and good luck with your next endevor.
S.E.R.E.

Postby sargcj » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:54 pm

I appreciate it, and the way I feel right now is that I don't really want to stop, but if I find a buyer for the lot I'm gonna sell it so I can save up for my books and other things... up until today I only had around 20 bucks in the bank.

Thanks for the feedback, I hope others post up to. in the next week or so my website will be taken down, but the facebook will still remain. I'm also curious about what people would like to see if I do make a comeback.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Return to Tri-Cities, TN