[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - 06 August 2011 GSF Airsoft Field Pick-Up Game Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

06 August 2011 GSF Airsoft Field Pick-Up Game

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Re: 06 August 2011 GSF Airsoft Field Pick-Up Game

Postby Duy556 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Today was awesome guys. Hot but I had fun. Hopefully I'll be attending OP Avalanche.

Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Postby grabsomefun » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Just wanted to thank everyone for coming out. 49 people was the count. :mrgreen: I hope all had a good time.... You veteran players on U.S. squad 1st game are psyco! You guys rocked, Awesome completion of a game. Just went in and took it :twisted: Harrison, Your in class all by yourself LMAO.. Special thanks to gsf staff. The teams that made it out, Echo company, Mt. men malitia, Green Giants, Tri Ops, Assassin, And Team Frosty.
Hope to see you all out at Rock Avalanche 8-13-11.
Mike..GSF :D
grabsomefun

Postby Hydr0 Shok » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:08 pm

yeah.... today was awesome guys, I think everyone had a great time, i sure did......... We had some amazing games on a great field, if you havent had the chance to check it out, come out and play.
Hydr0 Shok

Postby frogman » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:08 am

had a great time hope to see you all next weekend
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby frogman » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:13 am

mike took Pics. I wanna See em
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby MajorHarrison » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:06 am

lol yep even I had a good time at a pick up game SPARK, haha looks like you've achieved something lol
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 am

Yeah, I had fun. It seems most did. All and all, good day. Thanks to everyone, staff and players alike. Pics up soon.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby striker » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 am

All I can say was this pickup game was a blast I can't water till the next one
I'll slither thru the woods like a snake wateing to strike at any time
striker

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 pm

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Damn hate I missed it, but my lil brother's birthday is comming up and Im doing my best to find him a dirtbike 120cc. If any one has one to sale let me know.
On that note T.C.R will attended op avalanche for sure. So see ya soon
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby The gingerbread man » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:36 pm

i had a great time and you could actually maneuver it was great. hey wasn't someone shooting video i want to see that.
"E pluribus unum"
FTR
_____.;"""""""";.
___.:;I`o``o``I;:.
___u`I```O```I`u
_____I_______I
_____u u u u u
The gingerbread man

Postby grabsomefun » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:28 pm

I will post some more pics of teams and players. Also a little video time. Will post it up Monday sometime :mrgreen:
grabsomefun

Postby 11Bravo » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Just to clarify, the Mountain Men Malitia were not on the field, the FTR was. But on another note, I had a freakin blast! We had a WHOLE LOT of new people out. That ROCKS! Out of 49 people out, 30+ were first timers to an organized field. Made things a little rough going, but we pulled it off. Its great to see so many new faces!
Thanks Spark, Harrison, and GSF for getting the field up and running. Harrison, humping those hills was rough, but you got us on their flank and in their rear and we took it to their arses with extreme prejudice. Very well done! But I'm glad we switched the game play after game one. The newer players really needed to just shoot people and get some kills. I feel it was the right thing to do so we can keep these guys coming out. They'll need a little time to get up to speed with the vetren players. But when 75% of the people on the field are new, mil-sim may turn the newer guys away. Short scenario games with objectives, time limits, and alot of trigger time might be the compromise we need. Has a little mil-sim feel but also has more engagment time but its not just a deathmatch.
49 people at the fields third game. Thats amazing! The GSF guys are really promoting the hell out of the new field and thats awesume! Weve needed a local store to actually tell people where to play and get the public more involved in organized gaming. GREAT JOB GSF! I've never seen that many "first timers" at a single game in this area before. now, if we can get the "campers" up and moving, that will be great. We may have to work on a solution for that. A "noob" day would be cool. We can get the veteran players as squad leaders of groups of seven or so, have them lead and coach during some games and act like instructors. This can have a dual purpose, it can one, inspire and educate the newer guys and it can improve veteran players by instructing. When you teach, you learn. When you remeber the basics again, you get to reflect back and re-learn the basics. If you forget the basics, you forget the foundation you build everything upon. Think about it. I personally love leading inexperienced players and watching them grow. And its a responsibility of every member of the FTR to do so. We'll be proud to help instruct the newer players, or as I will start to refer to them as, "player recruits."
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby grabsomefun » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:48 am

I beg your pardon. FTR, not mt men malitia. My bad :mrgreen:
grabsomefun

Postby SPARKDOGG » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:52 am

Fyi, duy had his MMM patch on, and I had mine. MMM in the house....

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

PreviousNext

Return to Tri-Cities, TN