[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - TAS August 7th Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

TAS August 7th

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

TAS August 7th

Postby grimreaperx2 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 pm

So I havent seen anyone post anything about that game yet, so I figure I would go ahead and do so.

I got the day off from work thankfully and I will be down there playing with you guys. I will try to bring others as well if they are interested.

C ya guys at the field.

Weapons:
G4-A1 Hard w/ Noveske 10" Rail Blowback
KWC/Cybergun S&W M&P 40 (co2)
WG Mini Tactical 321 (co2)

"Go hard or go home!"
grimreaperx2

Re: TAS August 7th

Postby S.E.R.E. » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Last edited by S.E.R.E. on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
S.E.R.E.

Postby Duy556 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Woo, 2 airsoft games in one weekend for me. :D

Guys just a friendly reminder that there's no shooting in the safe zone. I know you guys know that, but I saw some of this last TAS game. :wink:
Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Postby jwoodby1983 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:50 am

I cant make the GSF game but I might just might be able to make this one. Anyone know how many people are going to show?
BOLT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
sniping is poetry in slow motion, up until you pull the trigger

Team Yukuza- Designated Marksman
Upgraded KJW M700 hpa beast
UTG m324-Sniper Pos Springer
CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby S.E.R.E. » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Don't know yet. GSF has a game on Sat so I imagine the numbers will be off from the norm.
But even if you got, say 6 guys per team then you will still have a good time at TAS.
Makes it hard to run a push operation but there are other types of game action that work pretty well.
Hope folks make it out.
S.E.R.E.

Postby grimreaperx2 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Well im hoping for a good turn out of atleast 25 ish people or so. It would be disappointing to get there and only have about 10 people. Not that Im complaining but it took me a while to get a day off and I had to work around a lot of hurdles to get this. But im sure it will be fun!

BTW Does GSF have a schedule out yet?
Weapons:

"Go hard or go home!"
grimreaperx2

Postby S.E.R.E. » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 pm

I don't know if GSF has a schedule planned or not.
SPARKDOGG would be a good contact for that question.
S.E.R.E.

Postby Kevin S » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Didn't make it to the GSF game but I going to this one ...So see yall there
Kevin S
AirsoftVet

Postby grimreaperx2 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:25 am

I got there right at about 10 30 and the guy at the counter said no one was there. I waited a while and then left. I dont blame anyone it was raining quite hard and with the hill on TAS it can get slippery. Anyway Looking forward to the GSF next week on the 13th! :D
Weapons:

"Go hard or go home!"
grimreaperx2

Postby S.E.R.E. » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:15 pm

I just missed you reaper.
I got there about 10:30 and hung out till 12 noon.
Only one brave young soldier showed up.
It was raining just about the whole time I was there and when I left.
Guess we'll call it a rain out / no show. :|
S.E.R.E.

Postby grimreaperx2 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:51 am

Ah well. I got my sights set on the 13th at GSF. Cant wait I was all pepped up and ready to play. O well another week shouldnt kill me.
Weapons:

"Go hard or go home!"
grimreaperx2

Return to Tri-Cities, TN