[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - August 13th GSF Airsoft Field OP Rock Avalanche Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

August 13th GSF Airsoft Field OP Rock Avalanche

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

August 13th GSF Airsoft Field OP Rock Avalanche

Postby grabsomefun » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:18 am

Hey everyone we have scheduled another game for August 13th. This game is gonna be a Mil-Sim game that is being hosted by the Echo Company.

This will be the first major operation of what is intended to be a set of monthly events (aside from pick-up games) to promote Airsoft's growth in this community. We we will be utilizing both ends of this 70+ acre field at different parts of the game.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A LEADERSHIP OR ROLE-PLAYING POSITION!

Admission: $15.00

OP Rock Avalanche:
U.S. Army: Bravo Company/2nd Battalion-503rd Infantry Regiment/173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team stationed in the Korengal Valley
Uniform- ACU and Multicam only are authorized.
Description- This Operation is being Conducted for the purpose of hunting Taliban fighters in the Korangal Valley and to establish a peace with the local populace so that a road can be safely built through the area by the Afghan government. Soldiers will be given missions with specific objectives for killing Taliban, Recon-ing certain areas, capturing positions, and establishing contact with "Non-Combatants". U.S. troops have restrictive R.O.E.s which allow them to only fire upon persons pre-established as combatants or locals who clearly establish themselves as combatants. Discipline and Organization in this unit are key, in order for the U.S. to make OP Rock Avalanche a success they must follow their Chain of Command and complete the appropriate objectives.

Taliban: The Islamic Fundamentalists based out of the Pashtun Tribe Operating in the Korengal Valley
Uniform- Any Non-Tan based Uniforms or Civilian Attire is authorized for wear, but players are encouraged to adorn themselves with Man Dresses (one cut bed sheet works) and Turbans so they will be able to blend in with the Afghan Locals.
Description- You have committed yourself to Jihad and through this end you plan to rid all the world of the Infidel! But right now you are operating in the Korengal Valley must expel the crusading American swine from this area by any means necessary. This team is suited for those who prefer a more loose Chain of Command and less stringent objectives, but role-playing and deception will provide you with a major advantage so don't always go straight for the offensive, hide among the civilians and attack the U.S. Soldiers when they least expect it!

Afghan Tribesman: Afghan Locals living in the Korengal Valley of the Kunar Province in Eastern Afghanistan
Uniform- Any Uniform or Civilian Attire is authorized with the exception of ACU and Multicam, but All Tribesman must wear at least perahan tunban (man dress- one cut bed sheet works) over their gear and a Turban is also encouraged.
Description- A desire (but not necessarily talent) to role-play is required for this side. You are an Afghan and have lived here for all your life, you sure as heck don't like foreigners in your land and you especially don't like the "defenders" of Islam and the Soldiers shooting at each other all the time! You are not allowed to shoot at anyone who does not first threaten you with violence after all you are just a local tribesman, however not only are you allowed to kill whoever attacks you, but you can freely provide intelligence, assistance, or misdirections to either the Taliban or U.S. at your leisure; just beware of repercussions. It is almost a fact that you will receive less contact than the Taliban but you will almost certainly be drawn into several firefights unintentionally and will definitely have many opportunities to screw with both sides' plans.

Please Note that unless you speak with me in advance to fulfill a specific position, Tan Uniforms Such as DCU and Desert MARPAT will be used as balance uniforms and those players will be placed on the appropriate team.

Registration Opens at the Store at 8:00 am and the Game Briefing, which is mandatory starts at 10:00 am. The scenario will be run is a couple sessions which will restart exactly where they left off and there will be food sold at the field. Additional Rules, and a full Timeline will all be added shortly.

Grab Some Fun Airsoft Store (Where everyone must stop and register) is located at 5608 Hwy 11E, Piney Flats, TN 37686
Everyone will sign-in there and then be directed to the GSF Airsoft field which is a few miles from the store at 184 S Summer Sound Road, Piney Flats, TN 37686

grabsomefun

Re: August 13th GSF Airsoft Field OP Rock Avalanche

Postby SPARKDOGG » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 am

You know I will be attending. See you there.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

I have a team of 10+ attending!
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby SPARKDOGG » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Alright, 11 guys. What team/camo. I'm trying to fig team I want to be on. I think I'm going to make a man dress...

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Ummm we are going acu/grey. Simple stuff lol
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby trevorst » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:01 pm

I will be there with my son, most likely will be in multicam. I can be persuaded to rip a sheet though lol.
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby MajorHarrison » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:07 pm

remember ACU and Multicam classify you as US, not any grey
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby grimreaperx2 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 pm

If I do come to this game, I will be dressed in a black tee shirt and probably tan pants...

Also I hate to sound like a jerk or whiny kid, but I live in VA and getting there by 10am is gonna be a tight squeeze for me for the Game Briefing. Im pretty sure I will make it but just in case I dont...what do I do?
Weapons:
G4-A1 Hard w/ Noveske 10" Rail Blowback
KWC/Cybergun S&W M&P 40 (co2)
WG Mini Tactical 321 (co2)

"Go hard or go home!"
grimreaperx2

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby MajorHarrison » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 am

oh yea, thats fine as long as the only camo pattern they have is acu, they will be gtg, because even some of the real US gear is grey (foliage green)
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:37 am

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby MajorHarrison » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:09 am

yea I understand, but we are doing a Mil-Sim OP, so as long as it can be generally understood at first sight that they are ACU without apprehension, then we are gtg, but it wouldnt hurt to bring some sheets just in case.
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby fatmanjiggy » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:59 pm

I'll be there. (Marpat)
fatmanjiggy

Postby MajorHarrison » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm

for sheets lol? natural like white, grey, brown, tan sort of stuff easily aqcuired
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Next

Return to Tri-Cities, TN