[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - August 13th GSF Airsoft Field OP Rock Avalanche Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

August 13th GSF Airsoft Field OP Rock Avalanche

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Re: August 13th GSF Airsoft Field OP Rock Avalanche

Postby frogman » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Me and my boys are so hype

G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby fatmanjiggy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Does GSF carry camel packs?.
fatmanjiggy

Postby Kevin S » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Grate game today had fun playing everyone called there hits I loved the Mil Sim type game ,Grate Job Mike and Harrison keep up the good work :D
Kevin S
AirsoftVet

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:45 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:09 pm

I also loved the milsim games, its alittle more grunt work, and you haft to think alittle more. But fun. 3rd Sqaud, you guys did good. Our medic was on the ball, and everyone got in there part. All the local/TAS crew did great, and I saw a lot of newer players that were kicking but.

Milsim it also, amoung other things, mental. You haft to be the part, BUT, you haft to do the part. Focusing on covring all sides, follwing orders and keeping our own alive was fun and a game in it self. Dropping bodies and completing missions is just a bouns and depends on how well you do the first three things. Anywho, I had fun and I think 90% if not all of the US team had fun. Good game harrison, taliban won I do belive, I know they whipped my sqauds but. Mike you did great, your team was setup well on both the phases I played. Can't. Wait till next game.

MCLMM...

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby grimreaperx2 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Those of you that missed out need to be there next time. This game was a blast and the field was amazing! Nice work and congrats to the people at GSF.

Spark, it was fun playing in your squad.

While this was MilSim (not my style of game) it was fun and changed the game up a bit. I got plenty of kills and met new people so all in all a good game.

Once again nice field GSF! Keep it up!
Weapons:
G4-A1 Hard w/ Noveske 10" Rail Blowback
KWC/Cybergun S&W M&P 40 (co2)
WG Mini Tactical 321 (co2)

"Go hard or go home!"
grimreaperx2

Postby frogman » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:53 pm

good game today guys had quite a bit of fun met some new guys and shot some old ones alson all in all a good day. would like to see 60 to 70 players next game, and i think i speak for all when i say i would like to see more run and gun and a bit less of the whole objective based game. good day though
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 pm

This game I figured out that Im a bad a** medic!
I love medic game and would love to see more of that, it put rush into the game.
So, yeah other than that great game, great turn out.
I cant wait to see what else GSF has instore for us! Hopefully we can yell at more civilians xD
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:15 am

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby trevorst » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 am

I had a great time yesterday, my squad was very young but they performed admirably. JT you make an exceptionally good field medic (I feel qualified to say that because I happen to have done that job in the real world). Learning to low crawl and use bodies to block line of sight is a valuable tool that may save your life one day ,if you happen to choose that field and a career in the military (Navy corpsmen are the best in the world by the way.... :D ).

First scenario didn't go off smoothly, comms went down... heat casualty.... things happen. But you know what that is probably the more accurate milsim, crap like that happens in real life, we just didnt improvise, adapt, and overcome.

Second scenario me and Tex had a plan, not knowing the land though I think I led my squad up the wrong hill... instead of a full frontal assault we hit from the side and flank, which was pretty much where they were expecting an assault I think. Still my squad did a great job of holding that hill, Kevin and Tim you guys did a wonderful job. Lots of meaningful trigger time.

Defending the base, lots of fun. Its alot easier to hold a position than to take one.

Side note.... pretty sure there is not a Taliban soldier in the world with a riot shield.... probably would leave that home in the future.

I for one love milsim... A deathmatch every now and then is refreshing and fun. The real world is not Call of Duty... Rambo does not exist.
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:50 am

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby Faulken » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:28 am

Freelance Operator.
current association: N/A
Faulken

Postby Nognitsy » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:08 am

Loved having an opportunity to do some maneuvering and I had a blast running with a solid group all day. With a little trigger control, the first game would've run perfect, and the rest of it was great. I had more fun yesterday than I have in a while.
http://www.totmma.com

Solve Every Problem
Nognitsy

Postby MajorHarrison » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:42 pm

due to the majority of comments on this thread, my faith in humanity might have been restored lol.
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:03 pm

Don't lie... lol...

Next milsim game is sept. 24th. Jungle fury II, LZ Xray. (Vietnam).
I will be helping lead the US to victory on this day.
So get your dads old gear out and help me bring it, to the NVA scum...

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

PreviousNext

Return to Tri-Cities, TN