[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - August 13th GSF Airsoft Field OP Rock Avalanche Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

August 13th GSF Airsoft Field OP Rock Avalanche

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Re: August 13th GSF Airsoft Field OP Rock Avalanche

Postby MajorHarrison » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:45 pm

alrite maybe i spoke just a lil bit too positively lol

Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby Irishman » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Last edited by Irishman on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby 1MCLMM » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm

My cousin and I had a blast, cant wait to bring him out again. Thanks to everyone who came out and those who made it possible, GSF, field owners and players.
How is it that 3/4's of everyone at every airsoft game is either a former SWAT commander, SF, Ranger or SEAL?
1MCLMM

Postby grabsomefun » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Lots of great comments! Just want to thank everyone that came out. I agree with you Scott about the shield!!!!!!!! Let's just implement that rule right now. There will be NO SHIELDS allowed in any games!!!! Great job Harrison. I learned a lot Saturday. Putting together a Righteous MilSim Scenario is hard work, and in order for it unfold like it is written, everyone needs to be on the same page!!!! There will be once a month MilSim type scenarios! Those that attend will be asked to comply with objectives and role play. Also to fall under a chain of command. Again thanks to GSF staff, and all who attended! We will be posting up information for another game on 8-27-11. Stay tune for details. :mrgreen: Met a few veteran players for the first time, Lt. Dan and his cousin, Great guys. Hope to see you all back out again!!! I will Try to get some video posted asap!
MIKE...GSF
Oh by the way Scott (trevor) I have a bruise the size of Quarter on my arm! You tore me up more than once! :lol:
Jwoodby how's your nose???? :shock:
grabsomefun

Postby trevorst » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby grabsomefun » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:14 pm

:mrgreen: :shock:
grabsomefun

Postby jwoodby1983 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:15 am

Went to dinner last night with my wife and mother in Law and she couldnt belive there still was a crater that the bb left in my nose. Mad props to whomever shot me there. The last 2 games kicked ass. However im not much for mil sim games. I guess if we had 200 people it would be alot different. I like open fields and open targets. My favorite part of the day is when I had a fire fight near the bus!!! I cannot wait until we can get some buildings up I belive almost everyone is ready for some awseome CQB especially with buildings.
BOLT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
sniping is poetry in slow motion, up until you pull the trigger

Team Yukuza- Designated Marksman
Upgraded KJW M700 hpa beast
UTG m324-Sniper Pos Springer
CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby grimreaperx2 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Ah man jwoodby that firefight was the best if Im thinking of the one your talking about. That was a great shoot out, to bad it didnt last all that long...
Weapons:
G4-A1 Hard w/ Noveske 10" Rail Blowback
KWC/Cybergun S&W M&P 40 (co2)
WG Mini Tactical 321 (co2)

"Go hard or go home!"
grimreaperx2

Postby Faulken » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Had a Ball,
Freelance Operator.
current association: N/A
Faulken

Postby Itsuko » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Dang. Aw well, the shield was fun while it lasted, and the game was a blast!
Itsuko

Postby grabsomefun » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:08 pm

LOL > I give you an E for Effort :idea:
grabsomefun

Postby SPARKDOGG » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:43 pm

I know Bravo took pictures of me and my SAW with all its glory. Post them up man.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby Faulken » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Game the 27th? can be there!
Freelance Operator.
current association: N/A
Faulken

Postby dirtwaterfox » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 pm

I had a blast Saturday! Sparkdog, I had fun as the medic, but next time you get in a thicket like that, you may have to just respawn. Sorry I had to leave before phase 3, I was getting overheated, and my younger cousin was starting to show his exhaustion - I promised his parents I'd bring him back as healthy as he'd left the house. The Taliban definitely won, although I know the comm situation didn't help the US. Even when our squad leaders were able to communicate, I know the Taliban players heard every word. I was expecting the Taliban to be a little more defensive than constantly attacking our flanks, but I guess that taught me we'll always have to watch our backs. I also must note that I think the 5-minute rule could have been explained a little better. It was kind of hard to get kill cards and get info from the Taliban when they just walked away to respawn after being hit. That also makes it really hard to successfully overtake a position when the defenders respawn so close to the objective and don't obey the 5-minute rule. Maybe I was the one mistaken on that. Overall, though, I had a great time, as did my brother and cousin who came with me. Mil-sim is definitely a lot of fun, especially when everyone agrees to the rules and remembers to play by them. I think us newbies will get better at that with experience!
Team Mushin
G & G Combat Machine M4
Echo 1 M4
Cybergun Sig Suaer P228

"Avec mon cheval je parle allemand. Avec les dames de la cour, italiennes. Mais avec mon Dieu, je parle seulement en français."
dirtwaterfox

Postby MajorHarrison » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:24 am

you are right, some of the rules weren't followed to the letter, but as they are implemented more, people will start to catch on.
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

PreviousNext

Return to Tri-Cities, TN