CQB field?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

CQB field?

Postby TomCruise » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 am

So, i was off at gamestop chilling around looking at games i cant buy. I bumped into a paint ball player who has started up a speed ball course here in town. (completely derailed paintball) He was showing me around some land he had on lease and i don't know if anyone here is familiar with kingsport but there's this dinky broken down place called "the golfers edge" just off stone drive. They own the driving range and were wondering... anyway we could make it into a CQB course? its super flat and has the potential to become one. just a thought...

Ill post up photos when i figure out how the hell to get them off my phone.

TomCruise

Re: CQB field?

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:19 pm

I have been on the premisis and it is TOO CLOSE to Stone Drive to use, cars will be getting shot. Theyve been tlkin about that for a while but i doubt theyll be able to.
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby Nognitsy » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:22 pm

I'm familiar with the site. They've already got rigging for the golf nets. Why not replace those with tarps?
http://www.totmma.com

Solve Every Problem
Nognitsy

Postby jwoodby1983 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:45 am

id say this site in Kingsport is to big of a liability. Due to the overflow of traffic next to the place. Look outside of the picture!!! The city counsel would not elect to have a airsoft place there. Trust me I think it would be awseome. But it would be way to much of a liablity if a car got shot outside of the field. Regardless if there are nets. We all nets do not always work. Now if someone built and indoor field that would be a hell of alot easier to construct. However I dont belive anyone around here has the funds to make an indoor field. If we had about 10 people that would be willing to invest in a indoor place that would rock. I might even be open to investing in one!!! Back on topic, remember if you have an outdoor field or indoor field and something happends i.e a car gets shot. You (the business owners) have to answer to the city and the city has to answer the people. All I can say is welcome to Politics!!!!
BOLT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
sniping is poetry in slow motion, up until you pull the trigger

Team Yukuza- Designated Marksman
Upgraded KJW M700 hpa beast
UTG m324-Sniper Pos Springer
CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby derailed » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:32 pm

I am actually the owner of the field. After looking at it and thinking more on it. The field is just to small. On the other hand we have our woodsball field now. As of right now it is what it is and just woods but we are going to be working on it over the next few months. If you guys would like to come out and play on it in the mean time. I will be more than happy to let yall. Just get a group together and contact me and we will get you up there. It is off exit 50 in Fall Branch.
derailed

Return to Tri-Cities, TN