[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - GSF Game Day Sat Aug 27 2011 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

GSF Game Day Sat Aug 27 2011

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Re: GSF Game Day Sat Aug 27 2011

Postby jwoodby1983 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:17 am

Im glad Harrison is GOOD for something!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHHA j/k. Cant wait to see this place in person. TY GSF and also TY Harrison for showing your mad lego building skillz. :D

BOLT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
sniping is poetry in slow motion, up until you pull the trigger

Team Yukuza- Designated Marksman
Upgraded KJW M700 hpa beast
UTG m324-Sniper Pos Springer
CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby jwoodby1983 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Bad news..... after a long discussion and an argument with the pregnant wife it seems that it is doubtful that I will be there :O(. Nothing worse then a pissed off pregnant wife.Have fun and play safe everyone!!!! Also Keep up the good work GSF hopefully more and more people are starting to get involved with this sport.

CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby dirtwaterfox » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Hey, I know what you mean about having a pregnant wife. Mine is entering her 3rd trimester, and she's been in the hopsital all week with a mad stomach bug. But, as of now, I think I will be able to make it out there Saturday, assuming we get to go home from the hospital by Friday. Looking forward to practicing more tactical skills. I'd also like to add that we might want to emphasize to the newbies some important rules like the 5-minute bleed-out. When I get hit I, too, get mad and anxious to get back to my spawn and back in the fight, but it's hard to "collect intel" when the perosn you "kill" just curses and runs back to respawn without pause....
Team Mushin
G & G Combat Machine M4
Echo 1 M4
Cybergun Sig Suaer P228

"Avec mon cheval je parle allemand. Avec les dames de la cour, italiennes. Mais avec mon Dieu, je parle seulement en français."
dirtwaterfox

Postby jwoodby1983 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 am

Bad news wife had to goto the hospital last night due to fatigue, nasuea , and blurred vision. However she was discharged later on in the night. Due to that event I sadly will defendantly not be there tomorro. I hope there is alot of people that show up and represent. You all have fun and play safe.

CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby Hydr0 Shok » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:57 pm

I will be there plus one. I'd like to see more ppl post up too.
Hydr0 Shok

Postby SPARKDOGG » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:33 pm

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby grabsomefun » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 pm

SOOOOOO thats why im divorced hmmmmm :idea:
grabsomefun

Postby MajorHarrison » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:37 am

will not be attending
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby Duy556 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:34 am

I can't make it either.
Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Postby Killshot23 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Harrison is just Harrison but just ignore him and go on I'm sure any suggestion are welcome. I hope see everyone out there
Killshot23

Postby grimreaperx2 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Well....

Good news and bad news...

Good news is that once again thanks to the people at GSF I had a great time and Im sure others did too.

Bad news is well lets face it. I think everyone can admit to themselves today was not the best day for sportsmanship. Whatever happened out there you people know Im not going to mention it. What I will say is that if you have a problem put on your dead rag and find a ref, they are there for that reason. Let me know if yelling at a person for not playing properly fixed anything because im anxious to know. Im still kinda new but I know enough that doesnt work. Therefore you are wasting your time.

Also another good point was made about where people were shooting each other. People need to keep their aim down. At far range you cant help it. But close up gees aim down for the sake of your fellow players. And you dont need to spray the hell out of them just hit them 2-3 max.

Anyway thats my view on the hoopla today. Others might have a better solution but hey at the end of the day its all part of airsoft. Take it or leave it.

Once again good job GSF for the great game. Most definatley will be out there again.
Weapons:
G4-A1 Hard w/ Noveske 10" Rail Blowback
KWC/Cybergun S&W M&P 40 (co2)
WG Mini Tactical 321 (co2)

"Go hard or go home!"
grimreaperx2

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:13 pm

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon