[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - When is the next Death Match day at GSF Field. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

When is the next Death Match day at GSF Field.

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

When is the next Death Match day at GSF Field.

Postby jwoodby1983 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:27 am

The title just about says it all. Also when is the next regular event going to be at GSF? I was unable to make the last event and I am about to go nuts with my trigger finger. [*]

BOLT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
sniping is poetry in slow motion, up until you pull the trigger

Team Yukuza- Designated Marksman
Upgraded KJW M700 hpa beast
UTG m324-Sniper Pos Springer
CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Re: When is the next Death Match day at GSF Field.

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Yeah same here, I need to get my team together for this event....
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby Duy556 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:57 pm

I believe it's the LZ X-Ray OP.
Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:12 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby Nognitsy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:48 pm

There's talk of a space-filler between here and there but I wouldn't count on it at this point. You guys might talk with some of the more active teams and see if you can get in on a joint training day.
http://www.totmma.com

Solve Every Problem
Nognitsy

Postby grabsomefun » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:21 am

The next Game at GSF will be LZ X-ray. This is a milSim style game, and the Post on the game briefing SHOULD BE READ through!!!!! Hope to see you all there :mrgreen:
grabsomefun

Postby 11Bravo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:38 pm

WHAT!? No pick up game between now and then? BS!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby frogman » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:12 pm

i agree with bravo
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby MajorHarrison » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 am

well maybe yall preferred just have TAS around then
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby Hydr0 Shok » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 am

i agree with frogman and bravo, and sometimes something is still better than nothing harrison. I'll play at TAS even though it isnt my favorite place by no means, but i'll still have fun.
Hydr0 Shok

Postby MajorHarrison » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:30 pm

yeah well i guess thats the difference between people who haven't been playing long and those who have had to see deathmatch after deathmatch for 6 years around here
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby 11Bravo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Fellas, by now I would think you all have gotten used to my sence of humor! But for you all that dont get me, my last post was me joking. I'd love a pick up game between now and the LAST game of the year at GSF, but I take what I can get and I'm thankful for it. GSF has gotten us a large playing field, a store with decent inventory and staff, and they promote the hell out of the games which is building our numbers to new highs. Thanks John, John, and Mike!!! We all owe you a ton of debt for all the work and effort you guys have done! And I'm sorry my comments were taken out of text. Mike and Spark know I was just kidding if no one else did.
Keep deer season in mind, and if there are any open dates between seasons, maybe we'll get lucky and get a pick up game and/or a snow game before next spring. But a seasonal break may not be a bad idea either. Make people want to play that much more come spring and gives every body time to build their armorment and gear.
But winter has always been a BIG time for games around here. Guess I'll be traveling and going on road trips to find some action. But winter is my favorite time to run and gun. Summers too hot, I doubt I'll be playing anymore summer games. Spring and Fall can be too wet and ruin gear. Winter has its negatives, but I love snow games the best!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby S.E.R.E. » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 pm

There are still 4 open Saturday play dates left at TAS this year for Airsoft play.
I ain't playin airsoft or reffing games there anymore but I do know that Wes still has four Saturdays left open this year for Airsoft..

Deer season is usually over before or by the end of Jan.
At least yall could get trigger time in during GSF's down season.
That could cut everyone's non-playing time "Jonesin time" to just a month.

I ain't tryin to step on any toes here.

It's just a suggestion . :mrgreen:
S.E.R.E.

Postby trevorst » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby grabsomefun » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:28 pm

I agree bravo, in between season we can try to squeeze some pick up games in. summer play is hardcore. Will work on snow games, and maybe some invite only :mrgreen: > Also i encourage people to play at tas. We send people to wes all the time for their PAINTBALL needs!!! :wink:
grabsomefun

Next

Return to Tri-Cities, TN