[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - FULDA GAP 2011 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

FULDA GAP 2011

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

FULDA GAP 2011

Postby TNrebel » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 pm

DATE: OCTOBER 14-16, 2011
Anyone who is interested in going please post up. We're hoping to take another battle hardened group of Tennessee airsofters down to rock North Carolinas world again. PM me with some contact info and I will keep this topic updated. The event is less than a month away.

If you have never been before, Fulda Gap 2011 was listed as one of the "top 8 must attend airsoft events in the nation." Remember to pack plenty of cold weather gear for the evenings get extremely chilly in those mountains. Also remember to bring hot weather clothing as well, for the mid afternoons can be scorchers. Command Decisions is hoping this will be the biggest event they have held.

I am wanting to try and get all of us on the same side. Sparkdogg and I are going to weigh the odds and determine whether we're going NATO (green) or WARSAW (tan.) And if i'm not mistaken Grab Some Fun airsoft store owner, Mike, is going to be coming along for the ride. If you are part of a local team please post your team name that you're representing. All of the local teams going from this area will be formed into a Tennessee super-regiment.

In closing, I've spoken with several executives that will be running and/or involved in this game, and they are thrilled we will be returning again this year. Let's get pumped, organized, and ready for this event gentlemen.

Thanks,
Clay.

Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Re: FULDA GAP 2011

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:32 am

May attend, jus gotta see whats going on that weekend.
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:31 pm

We need a good away game. Like last year, we will head out Friday, and camp both days (two day event). Who's down.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby MajorHarrison » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:02 pm

i shall attend, what camo shall we don?
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby MajorHarrison » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:03 pm

if we do tan, we can team up with drenlan and his guys
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby savoy6 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:35 am

tan is pretty short right now..in fact they have temporarily closed NATO registration........seems like NC and SC don't have anything but woodland..lol..i would suggest getting registered ASAP though given the price goes up in a few weeks..
savoy6

Postby frogman » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:02 pm

it looks as if i might be able to make it
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby SPARKDOGG » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:55 am

Sounds like tan it is. Is ACU tan?

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby TNrebel » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:42 am

Yes ACU is tan.
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby frogman » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:05 pm

sounds great just bought a new set of dcu
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby nofear15115 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Talked to the parents today, there is a possible chance I will be making it out!! Excited for now, lets hope they fully agree.
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR
VFC MK18
nofear15115

Postby Nognitsy » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Since it's eastern european and has a good bit of tan, do you think I could get away with KLMK?
http://www.totmma.com

Solve Every Problem
Nognitsy

Postby TNrebel » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Possibly. Check the Fulda Gap website to be sure.
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby nofear15115 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Everyone be sure to have FULL SEALED GOGGLES! I double checked and no glasses allowed!! Hope to see you there.
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR
VFC MK18
nofear15115

Postby S.E.R.E. » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:55 pm

I count seven tri citie soldiers goin so far.
The Fulda Gap airsoft game is a class "A" event and it ain't to far. From Abingdon I can get there in less than 2 hours.
The event has tanks, multible villages, creeks, bridges, and all kinds of bunkers and terrain on 70 acres.
I'd say you'll have a few more folks showing interest in this event before it goes down.

Tri-Cities, go to Hickery and whomp sum A$$.
S.E.R.E.

Next

Return to Tri-Cities, TN