[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - GSF Nov 26 game Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

GSF Nov 26 game

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

GSF Nov 26 game

Postby 11Bravo » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:19 pm

how bout we start talking about the 11/26 game day? I'm so ready for a day of airsoft! And I have several new toys to play with and a twist I'd like to run by you. I'd like to do a "turkey shoot". Best single shot will win a $25 Applebees gift card, with GSF permision that is. Seeing how its Thanksgiving weekend, I thought an old fasioned "turkey shoot" would be cool.
So, whose coming out to the game?

GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Re: GSF Nov 26 game

Postby Duy556 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Count me in.
Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Postby killertn » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:16 pm

I'll do my best to make it.
[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/myfragisfubar]
[/url]

Rest easy Big D.
TM VSR-10 G-Spec
KWA M9 PTP
killertn

Postby frogman » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:19 pm

ill try and be there
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby SPARKDOGG » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Will be attending late. Sometime after lunch.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby TNrebel » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:54 pm

I'm in
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:59 pm

I have community service, so I'll be at kmart with a bell.
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby 11Bravo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Best of luck raising money for the Salvation Army McLoven. Stay warm dude.
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

11Bravo

Postby Kevin S » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Ill see if my crew wants to come out
Kevin S
AirsoftVet

Postby 11Bravo » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Sniper Game: were going to pair off all snipers with a support/spotter and break up remaining players into equal amount of squads to hunt the snipers. Heres how we'll do this.
example: say we have four snipers and 24 players. We pair off the snipers with a spotter and assign them an area of operations where they conceal themselves and set up to shoot targets of opportunity.
we have 20 guys left and we break them into four squads ( one squad per sniper team) of 5 men. Each squad will be assigned one sniper team to hunt in said area of operations. If the sniper kills one member of a squad the whole squad respawns ( sniper team relocates) and squad comes back in to hunt out the sniper team. If the spotter kills a squad member, he respawns individually and comes back in.
when a squad kills a sniper or spotter, the sniper team joins forces with that squad and they move to the next area of operation ( as directed by a ref) and join in the hunt for that sniper team.
last sniper team to survive will wind up playing against the entire force of players until they either get killed or time limit runs out.
45 minute game
hunting teams will all start game from center of the field and assault their assigned area of operations which is also where all squads will respawn. This area is roughly around the school bus on main access road into field.
Sniper teams will not know where they will be assigned until the game is being set up and squads wont know which sniper team or area of operations they will operate in until sniper teams have been put into motion towards there assigned locations. If I do this right, squad members wont even realize sniper teams have been inserted to the field until the game is players have been split into squads and enter playing field.
another twist we may add to a game or two will also be aimed at getting snipers more active in game play. For every sniper team in play, the oposing team will be assigned high profile targets. Sniper teams will be told who these people are and ordered to locate and kill these targets. Like snipers are supposed to do, they will have to use stealth and cancealment in order to accomplish mission.
We have a few more new games were going to introduce as well. These games may be posted for you all to check out and/or they may be unannounced until game day for an element of surprise to keep you waiting in anticipation.
The push game and/or the mortor game and the supply drop games will be included in the day as well. We should have four to six playable games up and running by game day.
Get excited ya'll! This is going to be a great day of airsoft.
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

11Bravo

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby dbwrestler17 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:34 am

Thats an awesome sniper based game bravo! Im glad someone came up with a sniper game cause the one I was thinking of was kind of boring compared to that one. I will defenately be there!
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

Custom KWA KM16 SR-12 2GX DMR (500 fps)
KWA KM4 R.I.S. 2GX(400 fps)
KWA Glock 18c (350 fps)
KWA M226 PTP (370 fps)
Cyma AK-74 (410 fps)
dbwrestler17

Postby 11Bravo » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:50 am

Awesume! Theres one confirmed sniper. DBwrestler, do you have a spotter or will we need to assign you one?
I know there will be more guys out with sniper rifles, but if I can get any snipers to post up that they'll be out, we can start planning on assigning your area of operations. I have a few locations already picked out for placement. Sniper placement is confidential. Snipers wont know where they'll be positioned until their put in motion and dropped off at AOP. The rest of the squads wont know where there placed at all. They'll be told a general location and will have to search and destroy sniper teams.
And dont forget the GSF Turkey Shoot. We'll be holding this at the chrono area. First heat will be before games while everyone is chronoing. Second heat will be held during lunch break and winner will be announced at the end of the day and will recieve his prize at that point.
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

11Bravo

Postby trevorst » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:00 pm

No promise that I will be able to make it out but if I do my sr25 fusion is back in business. Should also have my m700 shooting more reasonable (damn thing is shooting pretty much like a .22 and is way over field limits).

Logical choice for spotter would be my son, he said that spotting sounds boring and would rather be shooting me so I may need a spotter....
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby MajorHarrison » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:01 pm

i shall be in attendance
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Next

Return to Tri-Cities, TN