[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Hats off to GSF! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Hats off to GSF!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Hats off to GSF!

Postby TNrebel » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:21 pm

As the 2011 year draws to a close, I thought it necassary to say that Mike and his staff have done an incredible job with the new field and store. The new field is full of potential and has the right people running it for sure. I'm also proud of everyone locally who supported this new field/store. Finally we were able to show what we can do as a community to rally behind this. A new place to play has done wonders for the community and I forsee a bright future for this field. Everyone needs to know that Sparkdogg was a big part of this new field's development as well and has done an excellent job himself.
Mike and Spark, fantastic job guys! Can't wait to see what the 2012 seasons have to offer! :lol:

Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Re: Hats off to GSF!

Postby grabsomefun » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Thanks Clay. Just hearing that makes it all worth while!!! :mrgreen:
grabsomefun

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks clay, but none of it would be possible with the players. Thank all who support GSF, and Piney Flats Recon. 2012, will be the best year for the tri-cities we seen yet. I promass you that. As long as we can continu to stick together.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby thejohnson98 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:13 am

I am looking forward to a great next year as well.

I wish i could still be out building and doing the like, as I did over the summer, i loved going out there to make the field a better place for all of us. Unfortunately life and school got in the way big time. But Im glad others have been there to step up where i had to step down. To not only mike and the GSF staff, but also the unnamed builders who go out of their own free will, and use their own time to do this, im forever grateful that we people like you guys here to keep our games as great as possible. Thanks again guys.
Remember children this is just airsoft.
thejohnson98

Postby g&p m4 killer » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 am

i wanted to sayy that im very glad we now have a reliable feild and staff that i can depend on to host extremely fun games! all the games ive played at gsf have been the best games ive ever played and im looking forward to a amazing year of airsoft in 2012. thanks mike and spark for all your hard work i really apreciate it
If u can't handle the pain get off the field . Wreckin noobs since may 16 2009
Custom echo 1 m4
Fully custom m16 DMR
Experienced airsoft tech.
g&p m4 killer

Postby Duy556 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:37 pm

Can't say much more than what's been said. But thanks to all who've contributed to GSF's success. :)
Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Postby jwoodby1983 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:17 pm

First, I cant say enough to thank everyone whom has contributed to this awseome sport including GSF. It's nice to see a local community band together and help one person to another out. Since being in a Profession in the criminal justice field, I get to see how most community's lack social structure. And from my own experience, communitys that lack any kind of social structure seem to have more crime/problems. However, its seems that since the creation of Gsf the Bluff City area has really gained some positive infulences which could really help out in the local community's. I think every community could benefit from looking from the outside in on how the Bluff City area has banded together to help create such an awseome, fun, enviroment/sport. If we Airsofters continue to band together we might start to see reducued recidevism in certain areas of crime also. (Btw Ive been speaking with a few people in the local area and if im not mistaken there is a church or non proffit agency that reaches out and is starting to help out with troubled juvenile/teens by taking them to play the wonderful game of airsoft.) This sport gives not just kids but also adults a chance to socialize with one another. SOMETHING THAT SOCIETY NEEDS IMO!! I dont know about everyone else but I really look forward to every time when I am able to come and play airsoft and just have fun!!! This seems to be one of the best stress relivers ever!!!Thanks GSF and thanks Airsofters for creating such a postive experience for everyone.
BOLT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
sniping is poetry in slow motion, up until you pull the trigger

Team Yukuza- Designated Marksman
Upgraded KJW M700 hpa beast
UTG m324-Sniper Pos Springer
CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby Kevin S » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Thannks again to mike and all the staff at gsf for everthing grate job guys
Kevin S
AirsoftVet

Postby 11Bravo » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 am

Absofukingluitly!!!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Return to Tri-Cities, TN