[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - need help!!!!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

need help!!!!!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

need help!!!!!

Postby SPARKDOGG » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Hello, those who really know me know that I have been seprated from my 2 wonderful kids for 8 months. As its seems the kids mother has decided to not let me see my kids for christmas, as she had promassed.

Ok, now the help part. I need those of you that new my son andrew from playing airsoft or xbox live or psn or school, to please go on his fasebook page and.
comment on how much he is missed by myself and all of you. If your not friends with him, request friendship and or/ post it on my wall. Scott ruffing

Thanks I need all the support I can get.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Re: need help!!!!!

Postby apostle87 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:02 pm

im sorry to hear your having to deal with this. i will keep you and yours in my prayers
"It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect."
2nd samuel 22:33
Co-Owner of Tennessee Airsoft Shop
Team Yakuza
CA Mk46
Kwa SR-12
Tm SR-16
Tm 4.3 Hicappa
apostle87

Postby TNrebel » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:09 pm

On it Spark.
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby grabsomefun » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:32 am

You know i'm there..
grabsomefun

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Iam not much of a praying man but iama help you the best i can Spark.
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby 11Bravo » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:49 am

IYou have my full support. And I do miss your boy being out on the field with us. He's one of the "older" players in our area. The kids a vet man!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby SPARKDOGG » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:31 pm

thanks guys, but it seems his mother has deactavated his facebook page.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby 11Bravo » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:02 pm

I'll never understand how a mother could do their kids like this. She needs to be thinking in his best interests. Not her schiesty personal vendeta. Your a good dude Spark, one of the best I've known, you dont deserve the games.
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Return to Tri-Cities, TN