[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - New idea to bring out more guys to the tricitys area! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

New idea to bring out more guys to the tricitys area!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

New idea to bring out more guys to the tricitys area!

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:16 am

Guys\ and girls (this means you bravo, jk jk :P ) Dead End has a "Swap Meet" style Op at their field like twice a year i belive, at a "Swap Meet" you have people set up (kinda like we have people at traders village/tricitys flea market) selling used and new airsoft merchandise (what youd usually do on tnIrsoft but in person) They run games and also have people set up as well, its a really good idea and i think we should come togeather and try to make us a little tricitys version of this so we can attract more out of towners! Pm me at anytime for more info, iam going to try to sit down today and write sumthin out, maybe we can get sumthin goin, thnx for reading.

S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Re: New idea to bring out more guys to the tricitys area!

Postby ReaperM14 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Sounds like a great plan. Only thing is, it's gonna take a lot of planning. Lemme know if I can be of assistance.
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby MadJack » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Sounds good... I have several new players over here in Wise co that are in need of gear and need to meet up with the TC players. Just need a date, time, place, and LOTS of tables.
Jack

Owner: North 40 Airsoft, LLC
MadJack

Postby Kevin S » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Iam in sounds cool be nice to sell and trade at a game
Kevin S
AirsoftVet

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:41 pm

hows this guys, Operation Black Market Bust Down, we can have people set up with taables (hopefully they bring there own) that want to sell or trade stuff during the day and also run sum games as well, Iam writing some really good Ops as we speak and will be posting up really soon, also would like to see maybe our local teams come out and represent and maybe the stores as well, maybe if this has a big turnout we can do this more than once every blue moon. Pm me for further info! thnx guys for reading
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby Marinelp1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:26 am

Im interested. This would be great! :D
DSG Magpul G&P Moe Carbine
G&P Viper
KWA SR12
Classic Army Custom M4
KWA MK II M1911
Marinelp1

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 am

I agree a wonderful idea.
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:14 am

Thnx guys, we need to take a vote of which field i confront to make this happen on, GSF or TAS, I am friends with both Wes and Mike and really sure if they see the popularity of this they wouldnt care but its not about myself or them, its about you as the local community, post up your vote or pm me and ill tally at the end of a couple days or call a swing vote, the quicker this is done the faster it happens, iam just needing everyones help, this should bring out of towners out as of we have read on here previously, ill call parafrog, trinity, tnairsoftshop, etc and have them post the event in there stores if possible and get the hype going for the game day.
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby MajorHarrison » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:00 pm

I do have things to sell... and impulse buyers galore will come to this im sure.
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:18 pm

guys iam going to tlk to mike i beleive if we have alot of peeps attending we will need the bigger field, ill make a new post f the official games that will be ran during the event/pricing/date/etc. Also will post in the big event threadsds, Operation Black Market Take Down will be Amazing!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby -EAF- » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Your welcome to come down to dead end Sunday to see what its like and how it runs with a Swap Meet. it could help ya out a little in how it is ran and all that.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Murd3r Face » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:52 am

im down for this, im in bluff city and play with gsf. lemme know of anything i can help with or just more details.
Murd3r Face

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:59 am

The reason I've come with conclusion to create a swap meet style op here is for locals who can travel :/ but thanks EAF!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Return to Tri-Cities, TN