[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - WIth both feet... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

WIth both feet...

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

WIth both feet...

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Hey guys, I feel that I must do this publicly. Because I seem to, some how always be doing this for the public, for airsoft, and that the brothers I met in this sport have meant/mean as much to me as my own family...some of you will be reciving a phone call from me, some already have. The rest I only wish I got to know you better and maybe in the coming weeks I will.... anyway. I reget to inform you that I will be moving from the fine state of TN back home to Orlando, FL. Not sure about the exact dated but sometime late feb, early march. I'm not sure how, or what happen, but it did.... so I'm jumping in with both feet.. do or die.. It has been an honor to have been apart of tri cities airsoft.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Re: WIth both feet...

Postby MajorHarrison » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:07 pm

:(
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Postby killertn » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:29 pm

It's been a killer few years man. Good luck with what's to come. Maybe one day we can hit the field together again. 8)
[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/myfragisfubar]
[/url]

Rest easy Big D.
TM VSR-10 G-Spec
KWA M9 PTP
killertn

Postby TNrebel » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Best of luck to you. You've always been a great friend Spark. You've always had my back in every category. Come back and shoot with us.
Enjoy the nice weather! 8)
Later brother.
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:50 pm

D-a-m-n..... :(
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby frogman » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Spark, its been great playing with you over time, and having your presence on the field and in the airsoft community. You have had an impact on me and many other players in the area and have helped develope a network of friendships through this growing hobbie. i hope to sometime sling some plastic with you in the future. Until then good luck and God bless. Joe
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby Irishman » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Your a great guy Spark ,it was great playing with you.Good luck in the future man.
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby trevorst » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Hate to see you go Spark, you always have been very nice to me and I have always enjoyed our conversations; honestly my son probably would never have taken an interest in the game if it wasnt for your son being so nice to him. It was also nice having other people named Scott so that I could ignore people and pass it off as if they were talking to you :lol:

You have been a true asset to the TriCities Airsoft community, you will be very sorely missed. Being a native Floridian also I also feel that southward pull this time of year and eventually (if I am lucky at least...) I too will follow :D

In the Navy we had the old blessing "Fair winds and following seas" it applies well here.

Best wishes,

Scott
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby Kevin S » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Hate to see you go bud its been fun playen with you bro all these years best of luck hope it all works out for you
Kevin S
AirsoftVet

Postby 1MCLMM » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Oorah bro, we wont be far away with me in Alabama. I know how it is and have no doubts your quality of life will instantly improve outside of this terribly economically depressed area. Best of luck to you my dude.
How is it that 3/4's of everyone at every airsoft game is either a former SWAT commander, SF, Ranger or SEAL?
1MCLMM

Postby SPARKDOGG » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:01 am

thanks adam, jacop, joe, jamie , clay, dolton, kevin and scott... your blessings make it hard to leave this community of brothers we have created. thanks guys...

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby Hydr0 Shok » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Getting on here and seeing news like this makes me not want to visit the forum, haha. I appreciate all that you have done and i would hope everyone else who has ever got to play with you does as well because you have made a big difference in the airsoft community. Even the short time I have been around playing I've seen the huge impact you have made in the sport around here. Hopefully when you do leave it's not long before you come back and visit and have a fun day at the field with everybody. Goodluck spark.
Hydr0 Shok

Postby ReaperM14 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Yo Spark, I hate to hear the news. Always had a blast playing with you. I've enjoyed our conversations man, and I think it goes without saying, you will be sorely missed. Best wishes man, hope all goes well.
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby nofear15115 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Will miss ya man, it's been great playing with you.
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR
VFC MK18
nofear15115

Postby Duy556 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Take it easy man. Great to have known you.
Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Next

Return to Tri-Cities, TN