[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - WIth both feet... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

WIth both feet...

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Re: WIth both feet...

Postby FROSTYGM » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:51 pm

we only played together once, and you let me shoot your snubby barreed SAW...anyway, i greatly enjoyed our conversation at the store and thank you again for my ride from the field. even if your van was filled with airsoft junk.
So long, Spark.

Combat Marshall of the Triumvirate Leaders of FROSTY
Радуйся Морозная, команда Родину!
"Spongebob"
FROSTYGM

Postby 11Bravo » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Lets not look at this as loosing Spark, but as an opportunity to pack our gear and head for Florida for some tropical, swampy, gator filled airsoft. I'd love to shoot some more Floridiots! lol> :lol:
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby MadJack » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:35 pm

You will be missed! Its been an Honor to play with you. I head down to FL once or twice a year for airsoft games at Waynes World of Paintball, I hope to see you there some time. Ill be taking a few of us down weekend of Feb 25th let me know if you would like to play with us and ill hook you up and introduce you some of the airsofters down that way.
Jack

Owner: North 40 Airsoft, LLC
MadJack

Postby Drenlan » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:35 am

Will miss ya Spark, hope everything goes great for ya
Theta Troop

Drenlan

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:41 am

Bravo has said it best.... thanks guys..

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby SPARKDOGG » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:29 am

Well, looks like middle of march I will be redeployed to FL. But I will be back to visit, no worries..

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby Private Joker » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:43 pm

i just recently met you and its a shame i wont really get to know you :(
Private Joker

Postby Faulken » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:07 am

Middle of March? That's just before it gets ball sweating hot down there. you better drink plenty of fluids we don't need a fizzledog running about.
Freelance Operator.
current association: N/A
Faulken

Postby SPARKDOGG » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Well, do to current events. I have already headed to FL. 78 and warm... just thought i rub that in.. I still admining the Tri-Cities section, and the TCAA section. So just shoot me a PM if you need anything. should be there for the March game... i belive its the 3rd. Play safe, Play hard!!!

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby Raven76 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:25 pm

only got to play with ya a few times but i know you will be missed around here along with 1MCLMM... good luck boys
Raven76

Previous

Return to Tri-Cities, TN