Wont be at the next game (or maybe a few afterwards)

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Wont be at the next game (or maybe a few afterwards)

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Well I encountered death today..and I cheated it out and I swear to ya it is a mirical. I dont know how to say this but my friends but a god/angel, or something kept me alive today. Today at 7am I was heading to school when I hydroplaned of the road and hit into two trees, headfirst. I didnt have a seat belt on and I was going everybit of 45mph. My car is gone completely, but if you was to see the wreck you would believe I was dead or mangled....I walked out with nothing but a small black eye. guys I really cant explain how this has changed me. But with this change comes the news that I will be resigning from airsoft until further notice.

Just guys, watch the roads no matter how safe it looks....cause each conner could have something unexpected. My friends and even rivals, I wish you guys the best of airsofting. You guys are like family to me and I hope one day I can rejoin you guys on that field.

But Ill post some pictures to show the impact and to better clairify the severity of this to me personaly

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Return to Tri-Cities, TN