[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Danny Markland RIP Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Danny Markland RIP

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Danny Markland RIP

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:41 am

As some of u may know. My good friend Danny Markland (a.k.a. - Lt Doom) Past away Friday. He was a great person and a really good friend. He will be missed. Please pray for him. He is in the Johnson City press today Sunday the 4th. Please pray for his family.

He was a great player and airsoft will not be the same.. He was a great person and the world will not be the same. He is gone but never forgotten. RIP my friend...

http://m.johnsoncitypress.com/Obituarie ... p?id=32069

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Re: Danny Markland RIP

Postby 11Bravo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:14 pm

RIP Danny! You will be missed!!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby grabsomefun » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:58 pm

r.i.p. bro. We will be asking for donations for his family at the march 24th game at GSF RECON! Please help with what you can.
grabsomefun

Postby gungin » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:11 am

R.I.P
gungin

Postby Irishman » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Rest in peace dude.
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby Kevin S » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 pm

R.I.P bro Always fun playing with you I know you in a better place
Kevin S
AirsoftVet

Postby bigrik » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:13 am

Hated to hear the news about Danny. He was there for a lot of us when we lost Dietrich. I cant repay his kindness but the least i can do is be there for his family as he was there for ours. Rest in Peace brother, you will be missed.
Former player
Co-Founder of the original Echo Company
bigrik

Postby DWRacing39 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 pm

man I hate to hear this. I always enjoyed playing with Danny and just hanging out as a teammate with him. I will do my very best to make it out this weekend.
Operation: Irene VI alum- Task Force Ranger sniper
Operation: Northern Wind V
Santa Vs Grinch 09'

Creator of Op: Jungle Fury
Sniper rifle tech.
M24 Sniper Weapon System. HPA powered.
Barrett M82 SASR
M4 DMR system.
DWRacing39

Postby trucido of vir » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:25 pm

I am sad to hear of his passing. He was a great team member, really good at running games and an all-round great guy. It's just sad that he is gone.
Proud, former player of the "Old" Echo Company

Its far easier to make enemies than it is to gain respect.

Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"Image
trucido of vir

Postby paparker21 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:58 pm

I've not been around lately and this is the first time i've heard of Danny's passing; a brother in arms to be missed for sure! I've never seen anyone who got quite the look of enjoyment he had when he was laying on the trigger behind a full box mag of crazy. The man was a top notch sport, very welcoming of new players, and an all around good guy.
paparker21

Return to Tri-Cities, TN