[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Danny Markland Memorial Game: 3/24 GSF Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Danny Markland Memorial Game: 3/24 GSF

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Danny Markland Memorial Game: 3/24 GSF

Postby 11Bravo » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:42 pm

March 24 (Saturday), we will be dedicating the days events as a memorial for Danny Markland. For those of you that knew Danny, you know he was one of those guys that you couldnt help but love. He was a member of the Mountain Men Malitia (Sons of Anarchy) as well as Echo Co. One of the best people I've had the pleasure of knowing. I'm a better person for knowing Danny and I'm proud to say he was my friend. I consider him family, a brother. He has two young sons, Danny Jr. and Zach who will be out at the game, as well as Danny's fiance and Brandon.
A moment of silence will be held before games start and a 21 gun salute (of sorts) will be fired in memorial for Danny.
Danny was a great airsoft player who was known to stop playing the games to ref. and keep games running. Maybe you remember hearing someone holler "lets pepper somebodies ars." That was Danny's favorite thing to say at an airsoft game. Either playing or reffing, he loved airsoft and cared deeply for our local scene.
Donations will be collected at the game for Dannys family. Donations are not mandatory, but anything you can donate will be appreciated. The donations will be given to Dannys fiance to help them recovery their loss and help them get back on their feet. They are having to move and costs are high. So please, dig deep and help Dannys family recover from this devistating loss woth a little more ease.
I'm pledging twenty dollars. Please donate and help a great family in their time of need.
RIP Danny, you will be missed!
11Bravo and GSF

GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Re: Danny Markland Memorial Game: 3/24 GSF

Postby frogman » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:01 pm

ill make sure to make this one
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Postby gungin » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:08 pm

me and lee will be there and my brother.
gungin

Postby Marinelp1 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Ill more than likely be there.
DSG Magpul G&P Moe Carbine
G&P Viper
KWA SR12
Classic Army Custom M4
KWA MK II M1911
Marinelp1

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Iama try my best to come out if i can get the gear i need to play
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby bigrik » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:09 am

Rest In Peace Danny. Great guy who will be greatly missed. Schedule pending im going to drop by to make a donation and pay my condolences to his family.
Former player
Co-Founder of the original Echo Company
bigrik

Postby RATS » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:15 pm

me and my guys are gonna try and be there as well
RIP Big D
jake dowell not forgotten!

operation dday veteran
call us the bastards!

1ST TENNESSEE CAVALRY REGIMENT
CVA GET SOME
RATS

Postby 11Bravo » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:50 am

I'll have lil Danny and Zach with me for the day, so I'm sure they'll appreciate the visit.
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

11Bravo

Postby RATS » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 pm

I'm sure I have overlooked this but what is field fee and what color would acu be considered tan or green
RIP Big D

operation dday veteran
call us the bastards!

CVA GET SOME
RATS

Postby Marinelp1 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:38 pm

DSG Magpul G&P Moe Carbine
G&P Viper
KWA SR12
Classic Army Custom M4
KWA MK II M1911
Marinelp1

Postby RATS » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Thanks much me plus 3 will be there on the tan side.
RIP Big D

operation dday veteran
call us the bastards!

CVA GET SOME
RATS

Postby Kevin S » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Me and my guys will be there
Kevin S
AirsoftVet

Postby 11Bravo » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:40 am

GOOOOOoood MORNING GSF!!! On my way!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

11Bravo

Postby gungin » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:31 am

me and lee on are way
gungin

Postby RATS » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 pm

It's official, rain jokes are the next big thing in tri cities airsoft lmao had a great time checkin out the shop and listening to the ball bustin! As well as our walk about with bravo. When I get a payday we'll be back lol
RIP Big D

operation dday veteran
call us the bastards!

CVA GET SOME
RATS

Next

Return to Tri-Cities, TN