[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - ACA what do you all think? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

ACA what do you all think?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

ACA what do you all think?

Postby jwoodby1983 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:22 pm

So i just got done reading about the ACA (Airsoft Comepteive Association) for those of you unaware it is an Assoication where you have airsoft tournaments. Sounds way cool huh!!! Anyways from what Ive read one method of play goes as such: you have 5 or so classes that you have to pick a chose like BF3. You have a grandier, sniper, medic, assault,engineer, etc. Each class is assigned to unique duties i.e assault carries an assault rifle however is limited to lets say 5 magazines, a medic can heal someone however has a certain limited amount of magazines lets say 3 and a certain type of weapon, and a engineer class would be someone whom could blow up an objective or move it. Anyways i dont know about you all but I think this scenario sounds pretty bad ass. Do you think we the tricities could ever try something like this. Yes I know we would have an overwhelming amount of assault people and not enough medics or snipers etc etc but I myself would be willing to give it a try. What do you all think? Hell id be willing to buy a damn sniper rifle just to be part of the sniper class.

BOLT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
sniping is poetry in slow motion, up until you pull the trigger

Team Yukuza- Designated Marksman
Upgraded KJW M700 hpa beast
UTG m324-Sniper Pos Springer
CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Re: ACA what do you all think?

Postby Private Joker » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:54 pm

i would be willing to give it a try, sounds like fun
Private Joker

Postby ReaperM14 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 am

Lol, Woodby, we would have plenty of Snipers. Every 12 year old who plays airsoft...
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby jwoodby1983 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:23 am

I want that damn echo asr whom ever owned that. How much was all of those upgrades?

CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby ReaperM14 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:12 am

Gun was $110, Upgrade kit was $45-50ish, the barrel was idk, Suppressor was likely about $40, and then they stuck an M4 buffer tube on there to put a crane stock on.
Team Yakuza

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby Private Joker » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:06 pm

asr's come with crane stocks. i have one for sell with an upgrade kit.
Private Joker

Postby ReaperM14 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:27 pm

This one has an M4 buffer tube on it so you can fit different stocks.

Just out of curiosity, how much are you asking for it?
Team Yakuza

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby jwoodby1983 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:51 pm

lol now we are all interested in it. That one i shot had to be one of the most accurate sniper rifles I have ever laid my hands on and to beat it all it was a echo 1. I belive Echo is trying to up their game

CYMA-AK 47- Bone Stock
jwoodby1983
AirsoftVet

Postby ReaperM14 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Ha, I mean, I can get a new one from the shop... I am just trying to save a little money. I know it was accurate, I used it for 3 games that day, and was racking up kills left and right. First time I ever had fun playing the Marksman role.

Yes, Echo 1 is definitely upping their game a little. They are starting to provide decent quality right out of the box. The ASR is very much an improvement over many starter rifles.
Team Yakuza

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby Private Joker » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:16 am

im asking 120 for it. if you guys want to check it out just pm me and we will meet some where.
Private Joker

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Iam down.... My m324 will dominate!!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Return to Tri-Cities, TN