[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - I AM BACK YO!!!!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

I AM BACK YO!!!!!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

I AM BACK YO!!!!!

Postby gman130 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:37 am

What's up gang!?!? Just letting everyone know that I am coming back locked cocked and ready to rock. My paintball career is over and it's time to get tactical. I checked out gsf the other day and they were super nice and am really looking forward to getting out there on the 14th to play. What happened to parafrog in Kingsport and ppn are they out of business or what? I have been out for a while and am trying to get caught back up on everything that has happened in the tri cities airsoft world lately. Well just thought I would say hey to everyone and I am looking forward to seein everyone in my crosshairs lol. Stay frosty.

No man fears to kneel before the God he trusts. Without faith, without belief in something, what are we? -Clive Owen

STAY FROSTY

OP: Jungler Fury- vet. (VC)

G&G M14 ver.4
gman130

Re: I AM BACK YO!!!!!

Postby Nognitsy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:57 pm

Yeah, they both shut down. Mark, who ran PPN is still around and playing though.
http://www.totmma.com

Solve Every Problem
Nognitsy

Postby gman130 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 am

That really sucks.....pierce and the guys at parafrog were super knowledgeable and always did me right.....and ppn was awesome just because of the city.....a lot of great games and ops happened up there.....so who is still playing locally.....bigrik and ace and Dan still around....Kosmak and I are will be going to gsf on the 14th to play just kinda wondering who we will get to see?!
No man fears to kneel before the God he trusts. Without faith, without belief in something, what are we? -Clive Owen

STAY FROSTY

G&G M14 ver.4
gman130

Postby bigrik » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:11 pm

I no longer play, and im pretty sure Ace is out of the loop now but i could be wrong. Lt. Dan still gets out from time to time from what i hear.
Former player
Co-Founder of the original Echo Company
bigrik

Postby gman130 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 pm

How come you quit rik?

STAY FROSTY

G&G M14 ver.4
gman130

Postby bigrik » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:27 am

Had a lot to do with trying to heal from loosing Dietrich. Had a lot to do with other people. I work 50-60 hour weeks now and in my free time im either in the gym, or out hiking or biking. Just dont have the time, or interest anymore. Echo is still Craig, Joey, and mine, but other people are playing under the banner now. We keep tabs to make sure things are going the way we expect. I spend most of my free cash now on real steel, and real training. Hope you have an enjoyable time when you get back out there.
Former player
Co-Founder of the original Echo Company
bigrik

Postby gman130 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:21 am

Yea bro I completely understand.....I had the pleasure of meeting him at op: jungle fury I think and he was great.....maybe all the original peeps can get out for a game and just enjoy the good ole times!!!!

STAY FROSTY

G&G M14 ver.4
gman130

Postby apostle87 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Good to see you back. Xandman and i opened a store in Elizabethton, you should come check it out
"It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect."
2nd samuel 22:33
Co-Owner of Tennessee Airsoft Shop
Team Yakuza
CA Mk46
Kwa SR-12
Tm SR-16
Tm 4.3 Hicappa
apostle87

Postby gman130 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:47 am

I have already been by lol....when the kwa lm4's come in I am honna come and put one in layaway with several mags!!!!

STAY FROSTY

G&G M14 ver.4
gman130

Postby gman130 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:45 am

How is John......haven't seen him or team yakuza in a while?

STAY FROSTY

G&G M14 ver.4
gman130

Postby xandman » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Return to Tri-Cities, TN