Need some work done on mech box

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Need some work done on mech box

Postby flashpoint » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Just recently purchased a peice of crap CYMA 048S rifle, it had been upgraded my morons at Airsoft Mega store to shoot 465FPS, I've managed to get in a new spring that will hopefully be shooting in the 400fps range. But the electrical is all screwed on it, they jamed the mech box in stripping the shrinkwrap and insulation off the wires plus they had alittle tiny fuse holder that I couldn't locate replacements for so I had to wire in a new fuse holder.

But now that I've install the new spring the gun doesn't sound right when it shoots, like the gears might be slipping or something. Anyways I need to find a place that works on airsoft gun in the Tri-cities area, would like to have it rewired and have the gears and spring checked out, and need to check it and make sure it's shooting around 380-400FPS on 25's.

Thanks

flashpoint

Re: Need some work done on mech box

Postby DWRacing39 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:29 pm

There are 2 airsoft shops in the Tri Cities. Grab some fun, located in Piney Flats (423) 391-0121 and TN Airsoft shop located in Elizabethton. Both are nice shops with some cool guys running each. I had some work done on an M4 recently GSF done a good job for me. I also know the the guys at TNAS well and they have been working on guns for a long time and do quality work. You wont go wrong with either.
Operation: Irene VI alum- Task Force Ranger sniper
Operation: Northern Wind V
Santa Vs Grinch 09'

Creator of Op: Jungle Fury
Sniper rifle tech.
M24 Sniper Weapon System. HPA powered.
Barrett M82 SASR
M4 DMR system.
DWRacing39

Re: Need some work done on mech box

Postby flashpoint » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Thanks! I'm fairly close to GSF so I'll prob take it to them on monday. It needs to be rewired bad! So far it's shooting ok with the new spring in and I think I've got the short sorted out but this is my first gun and the first time I've worked on one so would be nice to have someone with some experience check it out.
flashpoint

Return to Tri-Cities, TN