GSF RECAP SAT AUG 25th

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

GSF RECAP SAT AUG 25th

Postby grabsomefun » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Just want to thank everyone who attended the airsoft game at GSF this last sat. We had a great turnout of 70+ people... Thanks again!!! I feel the best game of the day was the 3 team game, having to complete 2 out of 3 objectives. The red team was victorious a great victory it was... I would like some input on the games we played today. Tell me what you think about the push games.. Missed you James, Cole, Brian, And where is josh Hodge? He has been MIA for 3 games now??? Anyways, Hit calling and Sportsmanship have been the best i have ever seen it at an airsoft game.. Only 1 or 2 complaints..NIIIICE..Thanks Scott, Bravo, and Brad for all of your help reffing. You can see pics by following both links. http://www.facebook.com/Grabsomefun ........http://grabsomefun.wix.com/grabsomefun

grabsomefun

Re: GSF RECAP SAT AUG 25th

Postby flashpoint » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:00 pm

had a great time out there Saturday, looking forward to coming back for some more. Really enjoyed the 3 team match and looking for the ammo crates and liked how they where booby trapped. The multiple objectives helped spread the fighting out over the field, some where going after commanders while others where grabbing ammo crates or flags. The bleed out was pretty fun too plus was nice to just be able to sit after getting hit especially after fighting in the hot sun for a stretch. The kill cards kinda went two ways, some made attempts to collect and other just didn't bother as coming in to collect a kill card makes for a good ambush, personally I thought it was a nice addition I didn't feel that it took away from anything but makes good bragging rights or easy shots when a target moves in to collect 8)

all in all I had a great time, everybody I went up against was great sports I didn't witness anyone not calling shots or anything like that. I thought everything went really smooth especially to have that many people out there.
flashpoint

Re: GSF RECAP SAT AUG 25th

Postby grabsomefun » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Thanks for your input Bryan :mrgreen:
grabsomefun

Return to Tri-Cities, TN